The IGY thread not worthy of a new year thread

Started by General_Failure, January 04, 2013, 08:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we ban ice grillin you?

Yes.
2 (10.5%)
No, this is kinda stupid even for this place.
13 (68.4%)
Yes, and his little dog (MDS) too!
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: January 11, 2013, 08:35:55 PM

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2013, 04:27:08 AM
why? because i feel like it. i dont know. judiasm was stuffed down my throat and i came to resent and despise it after a while. not just judiasm, but all religions.

they are all stupid. none of them are real. you know this is true you just for whatever reason actively choose not to believe it. thats your right, go for it. but just like i dont get my panties in a knot because you love jesus dont get all pissy because i choose to hate the idea of him

This all makes sense, and I get it. Note that I really was just curious about it, not "pissy" as you seem to believe.

I'm sure you have annoying family members that continue to ask you why you haven't found a synagogue to attend regularly in south Texas, and while you would prefer to just laugh it off, it has to make you want to punch something.

MDS

of course

people get very defensive and threatened when you mock religion...or even point that that it aint for you. thats one thing ive noticed more than anything. me not being super jew or whatever is insulting to people.

again you are a grown ass man do as you feel. and as i say if you havefaith in what you believed in jackasses on the internet talking shtein shouldnt bother you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

when you put a ghost ahead of all else you should be ghost
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

not sure if ff slides this way but most are ok with death

they get to go to heaven and see nana and mommy and that dead friend from high school who oded after everyone on the football team ran the train on her. its the best place ever. hooray death.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2013, 04:34:24 AM
people get very defensive and threatened when you mock religion...or even point that that it aint for you. thats one thing ive noticed more than anything. me not being super jew or whatever is insulting to people.

again you are a grown ass man do as you feel. and as i say if you havefaith in what you believed in jackasses on the internet talking shtein shouldnt bother you

The only thing that "bothers" me at all are the continued attempts to characterize me as things that I'm not for the expediency of an argument. Obviously, our buddy Havas is the guy who does this more often than anyone.

This is how "racist" I am: I honestly do not give a rat's ass what color someone is, and most of the worst people I've come across are stark white.
This is how much I love me some Sean Hannity: When I see anyone, including my darling wife, watching Fox News; I tell them to turn it the hell off before their brain self-destructs on them.

That said, I have yet to watch one episode of "The Wire" but have seen every last episode of "Sons of Anarchy," so I understand the incorrect perception.

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2013, 04:39:12 AM
not sure if ff slides this way but most are ok with death

they get to go to heaven and see nana and mommy and that dead friend from high school who oded after everyone on the football team ran the train on her. its the best place ever. hooray death.

Indeed. Heaven is supposedly an awesome place where everyone should want to be. That said I have a real problem thinking that way and am enjoying my current life. And obviously, unless I'm taken to a cliff and tested (or "tempted") like Abraham or Jesus were in the bible, the choice between my family's lives and God wouldn't really exist. God wants and instructs Christian men to care for their families, so I get to choose both. Yay God.

ice grillin you

god guns money south

create your own narrative

MDS

im gonna let havas to respond to this

i feel he will be more entertaining

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2013, 04:51:26 AM
im gonna let havas to respond to this

i feel he will be more entertaining

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2013, 04:51:48 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 20, 2013, 04:50:05 AM
god guns money south

create your own narrative

i am kind of right

It's really like clockwork. You simply know what you're going to get with the big guy. The biggest surprise is the lack of surprise.

ice grillin you

i hate your guts but i also love that you are spending your morning with my evening

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 20, 2013, 05:02:06 AM
i hate your guts but i also love that you are spending your morning with my evening

I kind of feeling the same way, but I'm finding myself "hating" less and less the more and more we "talk" it out.

There's a gay joke here somewhere... Maybe Todd can help with that.

ice grillin you

hes never helped out with anything in his life

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

Is there something better than Zantac to deal with the aftermath of this?

ice grillin you