2010 Eagles Draft Discussion

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 12, 2010, 10:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Few QBs have the fashion sensibility to match their shorts to the stage backround. It's this kind of preparation and attention to detail that allows him to be a HOF qb and bang supermodels.

rjs246

I can't believe the combine already happened and individual workouts are progressing. I am so disengaged this year I literally have no idea which teams have which needs or who should be targeted where. It's almost cathartic...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

I'm not following it as much as I used to. I think I'm starting to lose some interest in football, probably began last year.

Although I'd be thrilled to see the Eagles win the SB, it wouldn't be as great as it would have a few years ago. With so many disappointments, it's almost like there's a small anticlimactic influence.  

Drunkmasterflex

^That is the gayest sthein I ever heard.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

NC_Eagle

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on March 16, 2010, 09:46:54 AM
He's an interesting prospect. I read something about him on a draft site about a week ago. He's gigantic, and seems to run well. He also has a cannon.  He's going to be a late round or FA type from what you can read on the web.

Second coming of Dan McGuire?  :paranoid

But at least he's sporting a stylish goat...
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

BigEd76

official now....two 7th-rd compensatory picks for the guys they lost last year

PhillyPhreak54

DH

Quote from: NC_Eagle on March 17, 2010, 07:15:42 PM
He's an interesting prospect. I read something about him on a draft site about a week ago. He's gigantic, and seems to run well. He also has a cannon.  He's going to be a late round or FA type from what you can read on the web.

I read somewhere that he is the furthest thing you'd find from a leader..The article said something along the lines of the guy actually shys away from being a team leader while he lets his play speak for him.

Maybe that works at Fordham. It certainly wont work in the NFL.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Die-Hard on March 24, 2010, 01:57:35 PM
Quote from: NC_Eagle on March 17, 2010, 07:15:42 PM
He's an interesting prospect. I read something about him on a draft site about a week ago. He's gigantic, and seems to run well. He also has a cannon.  He's going to be a late round or FA type from what you can read on the web.

I read somewhere that he is the furthest thing you'd find from a leader..The article said something along the lines of the guy actually shys away from being a team leader while he lets his play speak for him.

Maybe that works at Fordham. It certainly wont work in the NFL.

Sounds just like Donnie Mac. They'll draft this big bastich for sure.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteEric Berry-DB-Player Mar. 25 - 7:22 pm et

Tennessee S Eric Berry has visits lined up with the Bucs, Chiefs, Browns, and Eagles.

Which team doesn't fit here? The Eagles would undoubtedly love to add Berry to their defensive backfield, but they won't get a chance to draft him unless they package their own pick with Donovan McNabb to move into the top-eight

That would be snazzy.

ice grillin you

reese125

the Raiders can throw in McFadden, Nnamdi and whoever else they want...McNabb will never go there

ice grillin you

reese125

not really, the Raiders pick 8th