Oh no...injury news

Started by PhillyGirl, August 05, 2005, 11:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Relying on Buckhalter as the "big back" was always a sketchy idea, but I hope his injury is nothing serious.  If it is serious, the Eagles will have to go small at RB or get some worthless bum veteran like Eddie George.  Barf.  I'd rather go small and let Ritchie & Parry line up in the I for the tough yards.

Pinkston?  Well, I think he improved in many ways last year, and I think he makes the Eagles better.  HOWEVAH, we all know the 4th receiver is little-used on the Eagles because of Westbrook basically being 4th on the WR depth chart, so this could open things up for Greg Lewis and Reggie Brown to really make a difference.  L.J. and Westbrook can both line up at WR.  Mahe too (I know, I know).  A severe Pinkston injury creates uncertainly, but that might not be a bad thing right now.  Shake it up!

Eaglez

farg hopefully he just tweeked it.

Keep hope alive! Keep hope alive! C-Bucky will perform at an incredible level this year. Just watch. He just didn't want Todd to feel alone going back to the locker room. That's all.

By the way, Pinkston hurt his Achilles? Has anyone ever heard of someone injuring their achilles and not be out for an entire season?

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Eaglez on August 05, 2005, 11:33:59 AM
farg hopefully he just tweeked it.

Keep hope alive! Keep hope alive! C-Bucky will perform at an incredible level this year. Just watch. He just didn't want Todd to feel alone going back to the locker room. That's all.

By the way, Pinkston hurt his Achilles? Has anyone ever heard of someone injuring their achilles and not be out for an entire season?

Yes, he'd miss the season if he tore/ruptured it, but if its strained, he'll miss a little bit of time.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

If Buck is done again, I'd be on the phone right now with the agent for Jesse Chatman, assuming noone has signed him yet.

GET CHATMAN (if Buck's done, that is)

T_Section224

i may take a new approach to camp this season.  i'm going to completely ignore it, injuried and all, and just be surprised at opening day.  i'll be the only person in the stands asking where so-and-so is and why such-and-such is on the team.

would that be cool.

probably impossible to do though, huh?
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

hunt

i told you they should've traded for travis henry..............but did you listen?...............NOOOOOOOOOOO!  ::)
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

JTrotter Fan

Sorry Bucky...it was nice knowin ya!!

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: The Waco Kid on August 05, 2005, 11:36:43 AM
Sorry Bucky...it was nice knowin ya!!

Wtf are you talking about? There is NO report of an ACL anything.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Zanshin

Not for a zillion or so boarderline poser fans I've met.

JTrotter Fan

Calm down woman...i'm speculating.  Or am i not allowed to farg around and do that?  I didn't see that rule any where.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: The Waco Kid on August 05, 2005, 11:39:02 AM
Calm down woman...i'm speculating.  Or am i not allowed to farg around and do that?  I didn't see that rule any where.

Why would even do that though?  ::) 

PoopyfaceMcGee

EAGLEZ!!  Where is our update on your boy?!?!?

JTrotter Fan

Please...everyone is thinking it (except those in denial) so i'm posting it.  Take it easy..if anyone should be getting their panties in a bunch, it should be Eaglez.  He may need to sponsor someone new.

rjs246

Buckhalter is garbage. Get him outta here. His knees are made out of packing peanuts, he's an idiot and he can't catch. Cut him.

I'm on the Chatman bandwagon.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: rjs246 on August 05, 2005, 11:42:47 AM
Buckhalter is garbage. Get him outta here. His knees are made out of packing peanuts, he's an idiot and he can't catch. Cut him.

I'm on the Chatman bandwagon.

Good to have you aboard, sir.

Hopefully Buck is OK, but if he is not - the Chatman train will be leaving the station soon.