the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

The line is moving further and further away so at least you got in at the right time.  Jets -10 last I checked.

I teased the Bengals and the over. 

MDS

not a bad play at 17

though if it means anything carson palmer is dead and their 2 washed up wide outs were on jimmy fallon last night. 24 hours before a game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I trust the Bengals to score enough to pad their stats.  That's about it.  And WTF is going on with the Patriots?  The last time Shaun Hill looked this good, he was playing against the Eagles.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Luckily I covered it and then some by putting coin on the Patriots and the Aggies.  The teased Saint spread worked out pretty well too.

I have some good stuff going today.

My picks:
Auburn +4
Oregon -19
Ohio whatever
Akron whatever
ECU whatever
Boise -14

Eagles_Legendz

The Panthers line is odd this week.

It looks like it was made with McCoy playing.  I'm not sure the Browns can cover 11 with McCoy out, but I guess you can never underestimate the awfulness of St Pierre and co.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 26, 2010, 06:25:56 AM
My picks:
Auburn +4
Oregon -19
Ohio whatever
Akron whatever
ECU whatever
Boise -14

farg you Bobcats.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 24, 2010, 08:00:56 PM
me
md +2.5 nc state Gay cancel-out bet
alabama -4.5 auburn - LOSS
uconn -1.5 cinncinati - WIN
tcu -43.5 new mexico - WIN
carolina +11 cleveland - WIN

you
MSU -2 @ PSU - WIN
Maryland +2.5 vs. NCSU - I had it first.
MIN +1.5 @ WAS - WIN
CHI +3.5 vs. PHI - WIN
PIT -6 @ BUF - LOSS

I'm still up $10.  Both of us went 4/5 this week.  We're awesome.

Eagles_Legendz

I'll go Pittsburgh -6, Philly -3.5, Niners -1.

That line says to take the Bills but it hasn't been static, which leads me to feel more comfortable with it.

Also like Carolina +11, but those would be my first 3.

MDS

bal -1.5
nyg -1.5

tease that shtein stillupfront's mom

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on November 27, 2010, 02:30:43 PM
bal -1.5
nyg -1.5

tease that shtein stillupfront's mom

You are king of the 2- and 3-team teasers.  Fine.  $11 to win $10.

ice grillin you

how did this thread go from peoples pretty cool opinons on games to the lil guy phreak and ff posting unending meaningless bets for everyone to not care about
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Oregon not covering -19.5 (won by -19) cost me a a nice hit on a three teamer.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 27, 2010, 05:02:03 PM
how did this thread go from peoples pretty cool opinons on games to the lil guy phreak and ff posting unending meaningless bets for everyone to not care about

because youre a Hoyda and you wont tell me who you picked in survival even though i already picked the jets

PoopyfaceMcGee

You deserve us for canceling out my Maryland lock.