the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

bradford is already better than cobb and is only gonna get better

if i was to make a fearless prediction this year it would be that st louis will win a playoff game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im pretty sure you can bet on that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

give me odds and take it from me

MDS

im not making a rams will win a playoff game bet with you

farg off
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its more exciting than your stupid tv shows

MDS

what im watching right now

1. the wire
2. louie
3. breaking bad
4. curb

and i will bet...with my site. not with you. if you want to bet we bet on something fun like the phils' playoff series. not rams win totals.

ice grillin you

ill bet you phils dont make the ws

IN?

MDS

hold that thought until its confirmed they're playing dbacks in first round

ice grillin you

you couldnt be more of a vagina if you tried....please dont ever talk betting again

when does me and ff's five pack start up again

MDS

says the guy who wouldnt go more than 25 with me on a phils making the playoffs bet

granted it was a lock 2 years ago but still.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I have been generally making money on baseball of late. For instance, I went heavy on the underdog O's against AJlolBurnett the other night.

That said I really cannot wait for some football. BTW, the OU for Eagles regular season wins this year is still 10.5, but the under pays +125.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I like Baylor +3.5 tonight. One of those "line feels like it could be 10 so why the hell isn't it?" games.

Not sure which way I lean on O/U 53.5 though. TCU is a defensive-minded team. Might just skip it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Gotta lay the points and take the Terps tonight, no?

MDS

3 team tease? do i smell football?

cle -1
arz -1
ne -1

ummmmmmmmmm lets do this

PoopyfaceMcGee

I like that one. I'll make it a 6.5-pt teaser just to be safe from the annoying (and losing) tie.

I love the value in the Saints' moneyline tonight. Apparently they are bad on Thursday night openers. But the Packers have all the pressure, and the teams are generally equally matched. At +195, Saints are a good bet - even if you think they only have a 35-40% chance of winning.