im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

farg them.

I hope Suh eats their young

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2015, 09:15:27 PM
20% of the dallas OL made first team all pro

Five linemen.  One guy = 20%
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

That made even less sense than their usual videos.

lol at Golden Tate though.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

I didn't think it was possible to sell that stadium out because of all the standing room and shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

Rome

Capacity is 80,000 but they can squeeze in 20,000+ more if they choose.  A "sell-out" is 80K, though.

Pathetic.

ice grillin you

QuotePart of the reason for the relatively low average ticket price is the sheer number of individuals who can attend the game.  With a maximum stadium capacity of over 105,000 people, it's understandable how tickets could fall quite a bit as the game approaches and ticket sellers look to get rid of their seats.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

SD

PhillyPhreak54

His brother went on facebook ripping people for ripping him lolol

and his brother is a STL Cards fan - go figure

MDS

has the ratio of fatness and piece of shteinness ever been higher than with this guy?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteKevin Seifert ‏@SeifertESPN 6m6 minutes ago

Blandino on NBC radio: Says defensive holding "should have been" called on Hitchens after grabbing Pettigrew's jersey.

One of my customers who is a "huge Dallas fan" just called me for an order. I was giving him shtein about them moving on and how Dallas is going to get cock punched by Green Bay...his response? "I didn't even see the game".