nova scotia gets the blue game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD on December 15, 2013, 08:57:37 PM
I celebrate the guys entire collection

lol

Seriously some Eagle fan needs to put together a bootleg collection of all the Romo choke games. Not clips but the whole games. Get that shtein up on Bit Torrent or something. People gotta do a better job of collecting these magic moments.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2013, 10:19:12 PM
nova scotia gets the blue game
That's not canadia, its northern Maine aka Houlton, Caribou, Presque Isle.  They fought the candians in the great Arrostook war
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

QuoteAdamSchefter
Cowboys WR Dez Bryant told reporters he left field early Sunday so no one would see him cry.

Seabiscuit36

Saw that.  Cue cowboy fans who say "he's just so passionate about winning"

It was a regular season game. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagaholic

He found some of TO's leftover pills.

PhillyPhreak54

Jerry hasn't given him $50m reasons to live though

Sgt PSN

Can we stop with the whole "he's just a really emotional player" nonsense already?  I think Moose made a similar comment about Pimp on Sunday too.  I can't beleive how many people still buy that crap.

I guarantee Dez Bryant doesn't care about winning anymore than Tony Romo or Miles Austin or Jason Witten or just about any other guy in the league.  The difference is that most other guys in the league know how to deal with it while prima donnas like Dez throw tantrums and walk off the field.

Seabiscuit36

Call it what it is.  Maturity. 

Rome

It's too bad we're not all emotionally stable ex-marines like Sassy.

ice grillin you

is there a more overblown faux outrage by "old school" sports fans than someone heading for the locker room a few seconds early
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000300654/Sound-FX-Dez-Bryant

This is great. Bryant is amped up...energy is high...then...when Romo throws the late pick...you hear the fear in his voice...an understanding of what's going to happen...an omen if you will...when he says, "C'mon defense". I enjoyed this a lot. I also hate using commas.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

Nice find, Chuggie. You could almost hear his teammates saying to themselves "dammit will you just stfu and sit down!"

Seabiscuit36