farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

I can't see them going with a coach that runs the 4-3, not with all the 3-4 personnel they have. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

DH

How about we don't worry about how the Cowboys will "get better" next year, ok? They're 1 and farging 6 and the season isnt even halway done with...There's 9 more weeks of fun to have..shame on you all.

Rome

they were on tee-vee here yesterday, but even so, there's usually 10-15 meatheads wearing their dallas gear at the bar.

yesterday?  1.

pointing... laughing...

MDS

does that even need to be said?

you know its bandwagon fanbase. when they suck their fans check out like mcnabb in the 4th qtr of a close game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NC_Eagle

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 26, 2010, 09:52:10 AM
i wouldnt even say last year was a fluke...for a season to be a fluke dont you at least have to make a final

Meant a fluke that they even had a winning record.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

ice grillin you

Quote from: NC_Eagle on November 01, 2010, 04:14:27 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 26, 2010, 09:52:10 AM
i wouldnt even say last year was a fluke...for a season to be a fluke dont you at least have to make a final

Meant a fluke that they even had a winning record.

they have had a winning record for five years in a row

imo its more likely that this is the fluke year

get a real coach to go along with the talent base they have and i think they are the favorite to win the division next year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

lurking wierdo

The assumption of good talent based solely on skill position players and "playmakers" is a flawed assessment. The fact is the grunts tend to control a team's destiny much more than the headline makers. It's when these 2 groups are outstanding that you see truly great teams. Remember, it always starts up in front of the QB.

ice grillin you

yeah who wants lots of playmakers on their team....bleh....that would be a terrible thing to build off of

the eagles entire season this year has been based on playmakers as they have terrible offensive and defensive lines but michael vick at qb and a plethora of weapons to work with has gotten them to over .500

however if your are saying that the best teams are made up of good line play and good playmakers well then i say DUH!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Yeah, but is she freaky enough to do that if he wasn't her cousin? 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

The BIGSTUD

I love whores, I hate Rednecks.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen