farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

The only bad thing about their sucking is they'll get rid of Wade Phillips.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

You have to sign up to the forum to view it, but it's worth it just for this thread:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195910

It's the draw Wade in MS Paint thread and some of the drawings are farging priceless.

Hawk

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 18, 2010, 12:38:06 AM
You have to sign up to the forum to view it, but it's worth it just for this thread:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195910

It's the draw Wade in MS Paint thread and some of the drawings are farging priceless.

Great find... that thread is hilarious.

PhillyPhreak54

That board is funny. I've lurked there for years and their homerism is chart topping. Not at ES levels, but pretty damn close.

PhillyPhreak54

Romo looks to be dead.

Shoulder injury

PhillyPhreak54

Dez Bryant - not dead

90-some yard PR for a TD.

He's a farging beast

MDS

well its going over, now dallas needs to comeback

get well get well soon we want tony romo to get well
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Broken clavicle. Peace out!

Jon Kitna - you're up!

Need Dez Bryant and that farging defense to step it up

MDS

goodbye pay day

take that jags/cowboys line while you still can
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Magical_Retard

I don't get why they went into total conservative mode now. I mean yeah Kitna is a back up but he isn't some rookie back up. Oh well can't say I am upset they are losing but I would have liked a Giants loss here.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

QB Eagles

Romo's probably done for the year with that injury so it's definitely good for the Eagles status in the division if the Boys come back and win this one. Not gonna happen though.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh my....Dez Bryant scored on a great play but they said his knee was down. No way.