farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Ware looks like he has Bradley/Kolb syndrome.

QB Eagles

Awful blitz by the Cowboys.

MDS

2/1 odds if mcnabb was romo right now wed get a mcpuke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

MDS

haha mcnabb knew that the hold meant the end of the game but he didnt know the OT rules

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

QB Eagles

Quote from: KDS on September 12, 2010, 11:37:42 PM
haha mcnabb knew that the hold meant the end of the game but he didnt know the OT rules

He was just celebrating cause he saw the pizza delivery guy showing up.

TexasEagle

What a zesty game. Dallas handed them the win on a silver platter. The Skins O couldn't do shtein and the Dallas O was completely inept. The entire NFC East is looking like garbage after week 1.

PhillyPhreak54

Best ending ever?

I said watch there be a holding call or some shtein.

My boy was here at the house with me and got all fired up. The yellow flag box pops up and they show Barron raping Orakpo and I couldn't stop laughing.

PhillyPhreak54

By the way - Dez Bryant is going to be a beast.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Great overall outcome.  McNabb plays like crap but the "Super Bowl bound" Cowboys lose.

Diomedes

How many passes in the dirt?   At half time I had counted, like, all of them.

Then I went to bed.  It was a good decision.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

joneszilla

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 13, 2010, 06:51:49 AM
Great overall outcome.  McNabb plays like crap but the "Super Bowl bound" Cowboys lose.

My thoughts exactly.

rjs246

I watched no minutes of this game and couldn't be happier about it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

TexasEagle

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 13, 2010, 12:22:08 AM
By the way - Dez Bryant is going to be a beast.

Not if they keep throwing that stupid quick screen to him with no blockers. Some undersized corner is going to blow out one of his knees.