farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Johnson does kinda have that Leisure Suit Larry vibe.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

The TSA is a group of idiots, boobs and power-tripping useless jerks I hate their guts...but this is awesome;

QuoteFeb 17, 2010 11:48 pm US/Eastern
Passenger: TSA Targeted Me For Cowboys Jersey
PHILADELPHIA (CBS 3)

Wearing her Cowboys jersey, lifelong fan Alyson Galen was headed to the terminal "C" screening area to board a flight to Florida on January 15 when, before she even got to the metal detector, she was ordered by a TSA screener to get out of line.
The biggest shock for Galen, who never asked TSA officials why she was being singled out, came when a screener walked up to her as she was putting her shoes back on to resume her trip.

"He walked up to me and said 'how's it feel to be a Cowboys fan in Philadelphia?' I did tell him 'wow,'" Galen said.

Why this is news, i don't know. The cow probably ran to the media. Poor Cowboys fan!

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 19, 2010, 05:01:14 PM
The TSA is a group of idiots, boobs and power-tripping useless jerks I hate their guts...but this is awesome;

QuoteFeb 17, 2010 11:48 pm US/Eastern
Passenger: TSA Targeted Me For Cowboys Jersey
PHILADELPHIA (CBS 3)

Wearing her Cowboys jersey, lifelong fan Alyson Galen was headed to the terminal "C" screening area to board a flight to Florida on January 15 when, before she even got to the metal detector, she was ordered by a TSA screener to get out of line.
The biggest shock for Galen, who never asked TSA officials why she was being singled out, came when a screener walked up to her as she was putting her shoes back on to resume her trip.

"He walked up to me and said 'how's it feel to be a Cowboys fan in Philadelphia?' I did tell him 'wow,'" Galen said.

Why this is news, i don't know. The cow probably ran to the media. Poor Cowboys fan!

not a coincidence
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

what a whiney funhole, go die in a fire you bandwagon farg
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

paco

Guess what, everyone wearing loose clothings gets pat down these days due to the attempted xmas bomb attempt.  I got patted down yesterday because I was wearing a loose, untucked buttoned up shirt. 

In closing, shut your hole, cow.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

ice grillin you

that jersey is the opposite of loose
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

paco

I wasn't exactly wearing a tarp either.  But because it was untucked and hanging, it was deemed to be loose.

It looks like the person who made the comment wasn't even involved in the screening.  I get lame comments from TSA employees all the time.  "Going to DC, eh?  Say hi to the president for me." "Going to Denver?  You must love the snow".  He was probably making a bad joke to ease the tension.

I stand by "shut your hole, cow."
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PhillyPhanInDC

Bennett: The system has to change for me to produce

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 10, 2010 1:14 PM ET
Martellus Bennett is the gift that keeps on giving for Cowboys writers needing something to talk about.

"I think I could be one of the all-time greats," Bennett said in a recent interview. "I think the Cowboys are a great fit for me ... Probably the system has to change for me to produce. Some things they have to do on the coaching side of the ball to make me ... You've got to fit into the system. It's not just all on the player."

After dominating headlines last offseason, Bennett caught only 15 passes in 2009.  John Phillips was a bigger part of the offense by the end of the year.

Jerry Jones says Bennett needs to improve his focus.  Jones has a lot at stake with Bennett after reportedly turning down an offer for Cincinnati's first-round pick for him last year.

We wonder if they would make that trade now.

Ha. This guy is a tool, but at least he's an entertaining tool.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

smeags

that is awesome.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

QuoteJerry Jones' company sued in fraud case
Posted by Mike Florio on March 15, 2010 8:27 PM ET
A company owned by Cowboys owner Jerry Jones recently was named as a defendant in a securities fraud lawsuit.  Specifically, Blue Star Oil and Gas is accused of aiding and abetting an alleged $15 million securities fraud currently under investigation by federal authorities, according to the Associated Press.

The suit seeks to recover $1.8 million that Jones' company earned by doing business with James Gurgainers, who allegedly defrauded investors out of $12 million.  Jones' company allegedly knew that Gurgainers was luring investors by touting his connection to Jones and promising returns that never were delivered.

Cowboys spokesman Rich Dalrymple had no comment on the matter.  Though the case has no connection to the Cowboys, the fact that Jones owns both entities makes coverage of the situation fair game.

Jerry Jones, what a POS. Blue Star Oil and Gas, lol.

smeags

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 15, 2010, 10:59:07 PM
QuoteJerry Jones' company sued in fraud case
Posted by Mike Florio on March 15, 2010 8:27 PM ET
A company owned by Cowboys owner Jerry Jones recently was named as a defendant in a securities fraud lawsuit.  Specifically, Blue Star Oil and Gas is accused of aiding and abetting an alleged $15 million securities fraud currently under investigation by federal authorities, according to the Associated Press.

The suit seeks to recover $1.8 million that Jones' company earned by doing business with James Gurgainers, who allegedly defrauded investors out of $12 million.  Jones' company allegedly knew that Gurgainers was luring investors by touting his connection to Jones and promising returns that never were delivered.

Cowboys spokesman Rich Dalrymple had no comment on the matter.  Though the case has no connection to the Cowboys, the fact that Jones owns both entities makes coverage of the situation fair game.

Jerry Jones, what a POS. Blue Star Oil and Gas, lol.

well he had to pay for that gigantic fanovison somehow.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it