farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Who cares? The Eagles are guaranteed to beat them in week 17 so all of this is irrelevant.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

Quote from: rjs246 on December 10, 2008, 01:53:38 PM
Who cares? The Eagles are guarangoddamnedteed to beat them in week 17 so all of this is irrelevant.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

BigEd76

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Magical_Retard

hahah Ed Werder just reported it.

the dude has serious jealousy issues. this is similar to how he claimed he was upset when mcnabb, during the 04 playoffs while TO was hurt, claimed they had enough guys on the team to win without TO.

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Feva

Yes... yes... yes...YES!

Do ya thing, TO!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Father Demon

Tee-OOOO-TOTOTOhhhh.. Teee-ohhhhhhhh.. teee-ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

Sweet Sweet Justice is finally being served!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Magical_Retard

During halftime of the bears saints game Deion downplayed the report by Ed Werder.

When Eisen brought it up and said "as reported by ESPN'S Ed Werder"....Deion right away chimed in saying something sarcastic about how if Werder said it, it must be true. He then added how he spoke to TO just last night and TO mentioned nothing about this supposed tension between him and Romo.

I don't know...Werder's report has about three players commenting on it...2 anonymous and James the LB.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

BigEd76

Werder doesn't do anything for ESPN other than report Cowboys news.  I doubt he's making stuff up...

MDS

deion is to's boy aint no way he makin him look bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 11, 2008, 10:41:58 PM
Werder doesn't do anything for ESPN other than report Cowboys news.  I doubt he's making stuff up...

lol and eckel did nothing but report eagle news yet everything he said was wrong

i have no doubt werders report is true but put down the haterade
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

QB Eagles

lol

QuoteThe rift between Dallas Cowboys stars Terrell Owens, Tony Romo and Jason Witten is wider than just those three players, a source inside the team's locker room told ESPN's Ed Werder on Friday.

The source told Werder that the majority of defensive players on the team supports Owens' contention that Romo is overly reliant on Witten and often throws into coverage trying to get him the ball while ignoring Owens in a situation where he could make a play.

One starting player told Werder: "We are not together as a team, and that includes the coaches."