farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Jerrah traded Akin Ayodele & Anthony Fasano to the Dolphins for a fourth round pick.

:-D

QB Eagles

So, all the Cowboys got from their 2nd round pick in 2006 was very minor production and a small piece of a trade for a 2008 4th round pick. :D

Unfortunately, all the Eagles got from their 2nd round pick in 2006 was Winston Justice. :boom

phillymic2000

maybe he's trying to load up to go get CJ :evil

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 25, 2008, 10:54:47 PM
So, all the Cowboys got from their 2nd round pick in 2006 was very minor production and a small piece of a trade for a 2008 4th round pick. :D

Unfortunately, all the Eagles got from their 2nd round pick in 2006 was Winston Justice. :boom

Better than what the Eagles got from their 2005 2nd round pick. Or their 1999 2nd round pick.

QB Eagles

I watched the draft with a Cowboys fan. The whole first round he couldn't believe that Mendenhall was falling, and he went absolutely ballistic when the Cowboys selected Jones over him, calling Jerry Jones senile. Then he was looking for a WR (he preferred DeSean Jackson) and was disappointed in the Jenkins pick. He thought the trade with the Seahawks was weak also.

methdeez

Jones looks like the man. I wouldn't hate on that pick.

BigEd76

I like the Bennett pick too

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: methdeez on April 28, 2008, 12:36:02 PM
Jones looks like the man. I wouldn't hate on that pick.

Lorenzo Booker > Felix Jones

Drunkmasterflex

Picking Mike Jenkins was a solid pick for the Cowboys.  I thought they would take Desean Jackson there.  I hate to say it but I think the Turds did pretty well, though grading drafts is absolutely pointless.  Who wouldn't have given an A to the Eagles back in '06
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

The fact that they didn't go after a WR kinda worries me though, like they're not done dealing yet...

SD_Eagle5

link

QuoteEagles sue Owens over bonus money

The Eagles' never-ending saga with wide receiver Terrell Owens now has another chapter.
According to Bloomberg News, the team has sued the wide receiver in an attempt to recover the bonus money Owens never paid after being suspended for the final seven games of the 2005 season.

The NFL players' union filed a grievance on Owens' behalf claiming that the wide receiver should not have had to repay the money, but arbitrator Shyam Das ruled in the Eagles' favor in late January of this year. The Eagles' complaint, filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia, said Owens owed the team $769,117.65.

An Eagles source said last night that the team filed the complaint because it has had no response from the Dallas Cowboys receiver on the matter. According to Bloomberg, the Eagles' complaint asked the court to confirm the award and order Owens to pay the sum in addition to legal fees.

Rome

get your checkbook ready.

PhillyGirl

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/05/01/minxx-shooter-says-pacman-framed-him/

There is far too much going against Pacman to think he's going to be reinstated.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Quote"I'm not the person who done this"
"I definitely didn't receive no $15,000. I definitely didn't extort nobody out of no money."
"He knows they name. He knows they street name.  He needs to tell on them instead of trying to put this on me when he knows I didn't do this and he know I never met him before and he know he don't know me and I don't know him."
"I don't have no reason to lie."

First comment:

Quotehe must of took emmitts english class and passed with flying colors

Cerevant

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 01, 2008, 10:09:37 AM
First comment:

Quotehe must of took emmitts english class and passed with flying colors

::)
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.