farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

I just felt it was time to pull out this pic again

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on October 16, 2007, 08:26:01 AM
New Englands first loss is coming Nov 4th to the Colts...right before a bye. Book it

Did everyone book that?

rjs246

It was all about the matchups.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3160189

Roy Williams is appealling his suspension.  At least one player on the Cowboys gets it though:

Quote"He's been given so many warnings, plus the rule was put in place for him," Cowboys receiver Patrick Crayton said. "That'd be a red light flashing in my head."

And one guy obviously doesn't:

Quote"It's a dumb rule," linebacker Akin Ayodele said. "It handicaps him being an aggressive safety. He sees someone running by him, what's he supposed to do? Stop? It's a split-second decision."

Exactly. 

ice grillin you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9APM6mNVCVY

yeah that was a split second decision...i count at least ten steps he took towards mcnabb before he did it

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Or he could actually try putting himself in position to make plays while he's still in front of the offensive player instead of behind him.  I don't think I've ever seen a defensive back make as many tackles from behind as I see with Roy Williams.  And that's his problem. 

phattymatty

i would tackle his wife from behind for sure.  then slowly insert.

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on December 19, 2007, 12:33:22 PM
i would tackle his wife from behind for sure.  then slowly insert.

slowly?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

He sounds like a jilted bitch in that article.

And he probably is.

phattymatty

romo's cock tasted like Hoyda and TO don't like that.

phattymatty

but seriously, if i am tony romo, that would piss me off.  you don't talk about someone else's girl to the media.  what a stylishly dressed young man.

Sgt PSN

lol at TO.  Yeah, it was all Jessica's fault.  But it's not just TO saying that.  A lot of the idiots on espn were saying it too.  The difference probably being that they were just trying to fill air time and TO was just trying to suck up air. 

Sgt PSN

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3161826

Oh, and Roy Williams' appeal was denied and will be suspended this weekend.  ha!