farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

I think what makes Roy Williams the greatest coverage saftey in the NFL is his ability to locate the ball is at all times.

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

SD_Eagle5

link

Jason Witten's mom arrested for stealing $5000 from someone's bank account.

Diomedes

homeboy couldn't spot his mom a few grand
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

you can take the mom out of the white trash, but you can't take the white trash out of the mom

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Just watched the top seeded 15-1 Dallas arena football team loose to the lowest seed Columbus in the playoffs. Columbus didn't even have a winning record. Ha! I loved it, and I don't even care about arena football. Watching anyone/anything from Dallas loose never gets old.   

phattymatty

Quote from: Eagaholic on July 07, 2007, 10:53:52 PM
Just watched the top seeded 15-1 Dallas arena football team loose to the lowest seed Columbus in the playoffs. Columbus didn't even have a winning record. Ha! I loved it, and I don't even care about arena football. Watching anyone/anything from Dallas loose never gets old.   

my pants are loose.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: paco on June 11, 2007, 12:46:34 PM
I think what makes Roy Williams the greatest coverage saftey in the NFL is his ability to locate the ball is at all times.

:-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phattymatty

my one year ban from the TO message board is almost over.

Feva

I just got done watching the week 5 Cowboys/Eagles replay of GOTW on NFL Network.

Jesus.  That game still makes my meatcicle hard.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

All 4 inches of non-stereotypical glory, eh?

Feva

Hey, don't get mad at me cuz baby girl is a little darker than you thought she'd be...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm not mad.  She might actually be able to get into college.   :yay

Zanshin

E-GIRLS SUCK

The Eagles SUCK