farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-GIRLS SUCK

I can't wait to hear you spin doctor your way out of this one, so tell me professor
how does geographic location actually become relevant in this debate?
The Eagles SUCK

ice grillin you

dallas fans in texas dont really care about the cowboys
so youre exactly right location doesnt matter

when the cowboys win its great of course but if they dont they cease to exist to their fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 30, 2007, 10:05:28 AM
Can't you losers come up with something more original? I mean honestly you can't
be that pathetic enough that your only smack talk..comes from a movie that wasn't
even meant to be funny, but serious as to the hard corp training the Marines use to
mold new recruits
I wasn't trying to be funny, the people that I've met from Texas left me with that impression. Hopefully that laughing stock of a state which epitomizes everything the world hates about America either falls off the map or is given back to Mexico.
Now humor me with some more talk about Super Bowls - because I've never  heard that before. Maybe next you'll throw in a Andy Reid fat joke or something about Boo'ing Santa. Lets see how predictable you can be.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 30, 2007, 10:16:24 AM
I can't wait to hear you spin doctor your way out of this one, so tell me professor
how does geographic location actually become relevant in this debate?

Relevant in why Dallas shouldn't be playing in the NFC East? You can't be THAT thick.

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 30, 2007, 10:21:22 AM
dallas fans in texas dont really care about the cowboys
so youre exactly right location doesnt matter

when the cowboys win its great of course but if they dont they cease to exist to their fans

That is not necessarily true, I can tell you right now people in Texas love the Cowboys
but the Cowboys aren't their entire lives..they are more dedicated to providing for their
families then they are about worrying if they are called less of a fan by someone like you
The Eagles SUCK

SunMo

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 30, 2007, 10:50:00 AM
That is not necessarily true, I can tell you right now people in Texas love the Cowboys
but the Cowboys aren't their entire lives..they are more dedicated to providing for their
families then they are about worrying if they are called less of a fan by someone like you

i guess you aren't one of them because you are worrying about it
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 30, 2007, 10:31:55 AM
Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 30, 2007, 10:05:28 AM
Can't you losers come up with something more original? I mean honestly you can't
be that pathetic enough that your only smack talk..comes from a movie that wasn't
even meant to be funny, but serious as to the hard corp training the Marines use to
mold new recruits
I wasn't trying to be funny, the people that I've met from Texas left me with that impression. Hopefully that laughing stock of a state which epitomizes everything the world hates about America either falls off the map or is given back to Mexico.
Now humor me with some more talk about Super Bowls - because I've never  heard that before. Maybe next you'll throw in a Andy Reid fat joke or something about Boo'ing Santa. Lets see how predictable you can be.

The world doesn't hate Texas nor do they hate Americans or America it's self they hate
George Dubya Bush, the supposed leader of the free world..who has made a mockery
of this country in the past 8 years while he stole his way in to the White House
The Eagles SUCK

ice grillin you

I can tell you right now people in Texas love the Cowboys
but the Cowboys aren't their entire lives..they are more dedicated to providing for their families then they are about worrying if they are called less of a fan by someone like you

right.....the longhorns are

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 30, 2007, 10:58:06 AM
but the Cowboys aren't their entire lives..they are more dedicated to providing for their families then they are about worrying if they are called less of a fan by someone like you

right.....the HighSchool Footballs are

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

In all seriousness I've always wanted to visit Texas so I could take a dump on Tom Landry's grave.

E-GIRLS SUCK

Who said I worrying? I am just telling you the truth of how fans of the Cowboys
in Texas are..like I said it still doesn't make them any less of a fan just because
they don't wear a jersey outside every day, not everyone can collect welfare and
sit around and do nothing all day long..Many work and provide and become the kind
of up standing citizens you would want your children to become
The Eagles SUCK

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 30, 2007, 10:58:06 AM

right.....the longhorns are

Wrong again their families are
The Eagles SUCK

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 30, 2007, 11:01:16 AM
In all seriousness I've always wanted to visit Texas so I could take a dump on Tom Landry's grave.

Nothing would make me laugh harder, as you being sentenced by the judge to hard time
in the Texas DOC..and hauled off kicking and screaming I don't want to be some bad mans BITCH
The Eagles SUCK

SunMo

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 30, 2007, 11:02:36 AM
Who said I worrying? I am just telling you the truth of how fans of the Cowboys
in Texas are..like I said it still doesn't make them any less of a fan just because
they don't wear a jersey outside every day, not everyone can collect welfare and
sit around and do nothing all day long..Many work and provide and become the kind
of up standing citizens you would want your children to become

ha!

yeah, texas...the bastion of employment and family values
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

They're so into family values they'll pimp their sons soul off to the local high school football teams coach. Bunch of losers with inferiority complexes who have to live their personal glory through their children.