farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

QuoteNFL | Parcells joining ESPN
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:47:49 -0800

ESPNews reports former Dallas Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells will be joining the ESPN broadcast team during the 2007 season.

Guess he's taking Irvin's place

BigEd76

Leonard Davis for 7 yrs, $50M
Brad Johnson for 3 yrs
Martin Gramatica for 2 yrs
T.O. won't catch passes until July or August
Parcells is out
Wade Phillips is in

Good offseason so far  :-D

BlueHeart

I damn near choked when I heard what Davis' contract details were this morning. Un-farging-believable.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

PhillyPhreak54

Great offseason so far, Dallas. :yay

MDS

What exactly do the Eagles have to brag about. Zero moves!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont think anyone is bragging...but seeing dallas' offseason maybe can make some feel better about the eagles even worse offseason

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Didnt Brad Johnson refuse to sign with the vikes because he would be the backup  :-D 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Honestly, it's entirely possible that Romo will stink up the joint and Johnson will get some snaps this season.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

definitely
romo sucks
dallas has two back up's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

I'm sure TO will love having a 45 year old with no arm strength throw him the ball downfield so he can drop it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: BlueHeart on March 05, 2007, 07:51:26 PM
I damn near choked when I heard what Davis' contract details were this morning. Un-farging-believable.

Just think, according to John Clayton, the Giants were prepared to pay him that and a little more to be their left tackle--where he's been a disaster.

methdeez

Davis move got rated by Adam Schein as the worst move of the offseason so far.

Diomedes

What did he rate highest?  I'd give the Jets getting Thomas Jones the #1 spot.  Completely fills a need.  With Leon Washington as the change of pace guy, they now have a legit running game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on March 06, 2007, 01:19:58 PM
What did he rate highest?  I'd give the Jets getting Thomas Jones the #1 spot.  Completely fills a need.  With Leon Washington as the change of pace guy, they now have a legit running game.

I'd go with that and the Pats getting A. Thomas and Stallworth. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 06, 2007, 01:43:45 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on March 06, 2007, 01:19:58 PM

I'd go with that and the Pats getting A. Thomas and Stallworth

It ain't over until Tomahawk's mom sings.