farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

There are literally 25 million reasons to read this thread over and over again.  :-D :-D :-D

farg Dallas.

bobbyinlondon

Mike Zimmer just got hired by Atlanta to be their new DC under Petrino per all the usual news sources.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on January 10, 2007, 01:01:35 AM
Mike Zimmer just got hired by Atlanta to be their new DC under Petrino per all the usual news sources.

That sucks.  Now the Cowgirls might hire somebody good. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 10, 2007, 07:59:00 AM
That sucks.  Now the Cowgirls might hire somebody good. 

Not farging likely.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

Rome

You already bought it, didn't you?

Quasimoto

bowzer

get your popcorn ready..

http://www.thedallascowboyshow.com/

his last show of the year is up, he's nowhere near as funny as he was when the Eagles won.

Not to mention, the video isn't even working, only audio. 

bowzer

He brings up the shiny ball excuse, and says he hopes that Seattle never has a chance to win again if they intentionally gave Dallas a slick ball to kick.

Sgt PSN

I watched the first few minutes of the Xmas game recap again.  Just for laughs.  :-D

I'm sorry, but anyone who spends 20 minutes talking into a web cam about a football game is a farging loser.  The only thing worse are the douchebags who talk trash via youtube.   And yes, that's even worse than talking about it on an interweb message board.   

paco

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 11, 2007, 01:17:37 PM
I watched the first few minutes of the Xmas game recap again.  Just for laughs.  :-D

I'm sorry, but anyone who spends 20 minutes talking into a web cam about a football game is a farging loser.  The only thing worse are the douchebags who talk trash via youtube.    And yes, that's even worse than talking about it on an interweb message board.   

I dont know.  This dbag spent the time to set up an entire webpage for his "analysis".
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Northern Eagle

Yes but in the long run I can only thank him. He has brought many smiles to me :)

paco

was an accidental post.  sorry.

To make up for it, point and laugh at a cowboys fan:
Quote01-08-2007, 12:53 PM 323774

TonyRomo

Joined on 08-20-2006

Draft eligible

Dear Tony Romo,
Reply Quote Favorites Contact

Dear Tony Romo, I'm embarrassed. I'm embarrassed that Cowboy Nation has become the quickest to jump on and off of the bandwagon. Tony, before you entered the game on Monday night against the Giants, we had no hope of going anywhere this season. Immediately you came in and made 2006 one of the most memorable for many Cowboy fans. You gave us hope and you give us hope that from at least the next 5 or so years, the Dallas Cowboys will be playoff contenders as long as you are under center. Your #9 jerseys gave boys and men alike something to look forward to under the Christmas tree this past year, and I for one will wear mine proud until I have a reason not to. Tony, don't worry about what happened in Seattle. The chain of events leading up to the bobble proved that this was just not your year. Sometimes its not your year. YOU WILL BE A GREAT NFL QUARTERBACK, AND THE SETBACK IN SEATTLE WILL MAKE YOU EVEN BETTER! Thanks Tony for 2006 and the memories that we all have. In the press conference after the game, we watched as you sat and took the entire blame on yourself, and my wife was in tears. But it is okay Tony, I was crying along with her.

Report abuse Quick Reply

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Rome