farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

someone needs to put them together so they are playing next to each other at the same time. 

bowzer

PhillyPhreak54

MURP

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nice block by Gramatica there too.

SunMo

there is no doubt in my mind that chick was molested when she was 12
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on January 08, 2007, 04:09:20 PM
there is no doubt in my mind that chick was molested when she was 12

Let's face it.  If not for underage molestation, the pickings would be pretty slim for teenage pr0n on the internets.

SunMo

im not really complaining....actually jealous.  i have no hot nieces :(
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Eaglez

That's such a great life. Get paid well for shaking your tat tas. And have every man love you for it.

Damn.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteCowboys | Owens fires publicist
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:35:11 -0800

Calvin Watkins, of the Dallas Morning News, reports Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens fired his publicist, Kim Etheredge, last week. Etheredge did not want Owens to do an interview with ESPN and the NFL Network, but Owens did them anyway. Owens had tuned Etheredge out over the last few months and the two had harsh words over the last few weeks. Owens said the move was a business decision and was nothing personal.

Wonder if she still thinks Terrell is a man of "great statue"?

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteJames admits to T.O. toll

Asked after the game Saturday whether receiver Terrell Owens proved to be too much of a distraction to the Cowboys team, linebacker Bradie James called it something else.

"It definitely took a toll on the team after a while," James said. "Whether it was a distraction or not, every week so much was going on. The game is about production and wins, and that's what we have to do."

James added that the season felt especially long.

"Coming into training camp, it was like a zoo," he said. "You got some high-profile people on the team. All that went on. So much goes into that. It's been a long, long season. A long season."

PoopyfaceMcGee

I really expected TO and the Cowboys to have one great season before the explosion.

Hahahahaha.  I overestimated both entities greatly.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous