farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Dickhead gets fined $35,000 for spitting on D. Hall.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

$35K isn't exactly spitting in the wind. 

Father Demon

And he avoided suspension.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on December 18, 2006, 05:27:45 PM
$35K isn't exactly spitting in the wind. 

True.  But I bet the news about the fine was hard for him to swallow. 

PhillyPhreak54

Dude is appealing the fine.

How do you appeal the punishment for an incident you admitted to doing? What an assclown.

That psycho Rosenhaus doesn't even want to be associated with him. He went from swinging from TO's sack to not even talking.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

That psycho Rosenhaus doesn't even want to be associated with him

that because he doesnt have any negotiations going on
if dallas cuts him after the season drew will be right back on it....balls deep
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 19, 2006, 10:13:13 AM
balls deep

If you're talking about Rosenhaus, that's only about 0.2 inches.

PhillyGirl

TO not being voted into the Pro Bowl could make him start yapping again this week...lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

It's all about respeck, PG. . .

:deion

ice grillin you

he should keep yapping...hes had a great year and has his team on the cusp of a division title...TO plays better when hes all dramatized up

hes a hate mongering homophobe and im glad hes gone from the eagles but damn hes a great player
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

bobbyinlondon

I'd like to see McNabb on the sideline, urging the team on, and Garcia leading the Eagles to a big win next Monday night--and denying Owens and the Cowboys the NFCE title that Jones thought they had in the bag when they signed him.  You know he'd be going ballistic on the sidelines.

bobbyinlondon

Per PFT, there's a poll on Owens' website that asks: How many TDs will he score against the Eagles on Monday night?

BigEd76

Cold Pizza is blasting the selection of Romo to the Pro Bowl, saying Vick belongs there instead.  "You shouldn't be in a Pro Bowl after only 8 games", they said....

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 20, 2006, 11:10:06 AM
Cold Pizza is blasting the selection of Romo to the Pro Bowl, saying Vick belongs there instead.  "You shouldn't be in a Pro Bowl after only 8 games", they said....

Same deal as Trotter in 2004.  Wah.  Vick's made at least one Pro Bowl he certainly didn't deserve, so whatever.