farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I hate the Dallas/Skins game more than any other game throughout the year.  I simply can't root for either team.  Even though a Skins win would clearly benefit the Eagles, I still can't root for that.  Not with TO on the opposite sideline.  But I can't root for Dallas because I would literally puke my stomach inside out listening to what Skins fan has to say after the game. 

DAMNIT!!  This is like watching 2 retards fight.  I'll feel dirty inside rooting for either one. 

Beermonkey

Quote from: FFatPatt on October 27, 2006, 10:09:51 AM
Au pairs are young, attractive, foreign women with few inhibitions.  They will also cook, clean, and perform fellatio.  Well, that's the way it goes in my head, anyway.

They will all wear plaid skirts & knee socks too. At least that's what I'd search for in their profile.

Swedish Aupair Elin

Swedish Aupair Clara

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Beermonkey on November 05, 2006, 12:54:58 PM
Au pairs are young, attractive, foreign women with few inhibitions.  They will also cook, clean, and perform fellatio.  Well, that's the way it goes in my head, anyway.

They will all wear plaid skirts & knee socks too. At least that's what I'd search for in their profile.

Swedish Aupair Elin

Swedish Aupair Clara

Excellent work BM as I need to find alternate child care arrangments next summer when my kids visit. 

Father Demon

Quote from: Beermonkey on November 05, 2006, 12:54:58 PM

Swedish Aupair Elin

Swedish Aupair Clara

My wife thinks Clara is hot.  I'll be contacting her tomorrow to see how long she can live in St. Louis.

This is gonna be great!   :yay
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 05, 2006, 12:50:34 PM
I hate the Dallas/Skins game more than any other game throughout the year.  I simply can't root for either team.  Even though a Skins win would clearly benefit the Eagles, I still can't root for that.  Not with TO on the opposite sideline.  But I can't root for Dallas because I would literally puke my stomach inside out listening to what Skins fan has to say after the game. 

DAMNIT!!  This is like watching 2 retards fight.  I'll feel dirty inside rooting for either one. 

I'm pointing and laughing at the Cowboys whole-heartedly today.

It was cute how TO dropped that sure TD bomb in the 2nd half.

EJ72

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 06, 2006, 08:44:03 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 05, 2006, 12:50:34 PM

I'm pointing and laughing at the Cowboys whole-heartedly today.

It was cute how TO dropped that sure TD bomb in the 2nd half.

I can understand why you'd think it was funny, if it was a different team I would too. The two retards fight bit was funny though, and spot on. It's like with every penalty Dallas was just going "Here, here, beat us!" I've been a fan for 35 years and can't remember a Dallas team racking up over 150 yards worth of penalties.

I had a funny feeling going into this game, but I figured it would be one of those where they shot their load against Carolina and DC would be fired up. I dang sure didn't expect the Benny Hill show. Fitting that it had such a freaky ending, too.

No, I wasn't this rational 24 hours ago. ;)

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

:-D :-D :-D

I like how he loads up to rip the FG kicker.

Cerevant

??? I don't get it...is he talking about the Eagles?

[ ;) added for the sarcasm impaired]
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Feva

MURP

:-D  great find there phatty

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5