farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'm honestly shocked...

After looking over the Skins, Giants and Eagles MBs the most classless comments are not coming from Eagles fans.

Dallas Fire Department Lieutenant PC on ESPN now...

He said that it is PROTOCOL that they contact police in a attempted suicide case. They have to do that per their department policy.

Zanshin

I'm not sure what part you're shocked about.

mussa

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2006, 11:23:46 AM
I'm honestly shocked...

After looking over the Skins, Giants and Eagles MBs the most classless comments are not coming from Eagles fans.

Dallas Fire Department Lieutenant PC on ESPN now...

He said that it is PROTOCOL that they contact police in a attempted suicide case. They have to do that per their department policy.

I'M DISAPPOINTED IN ALL OF YOU
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Zanshin on September 27, 2006, 11:25:33 AM
I'm not sure what part you're shocked about.

That the majority of classless stuff is coming from non-Eagle fans

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

Michael Smith on ESPN2;

Spoke to a friend of TO's, a close friend who asked not to be identified yet, said that the pressure has really been taking a toll on him. He is human and he acts like he loves the attention but it really started to wear on him.

In speaking to people (teammates) with the Eagles said that they noticed that even while partying with him he was a little bit off.

Smith said that TO went to Kearse's Halloween party last year DRESSED AS A GHOST and said NO WORDS to anyone and all he did was stand against the wall and move from spot to spot and then left without speaking.

What the farg? Weirdo.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2006, 11:31:15 AM
Michael Smith on ESPN2;

Spoke to a friend of TO's, a close friend who asked not to be identified yet, said that the pressure has really been taking a toll on him. He is human and he acts like he loves the attention but it really started to wear on him.

In speaking to people (teammates) with the Eagles said that they noticed that even while partying with him he was a little bit off.

Smith said that TO went to Kearse's Halloween party last year DRESSED AS A GHOST and said NO WORDS to anyone and all he did was stand against the wall and move from spot to spot and then left without speaking.

What the farg? Weirdo.

As is par for the course with anything involving T.O, this is starting to get WAY over-analyzed. Christ.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

sammyeaglesfan

Most important thing is TO is still alive..

:paranoid
Eagles fan 4 life

Susquehanna Birder

I'm amazed that he has friends.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: sammyeaglesfan on September 27, 2006, 11:33:22 AM
Most important thing is TO is still alive..

That's the thing. You don't try to kill yourself. You kill yourself, or you make it look as though you wanted to die to get attention. If he wanted to be dead he'd walk into traffic, throw himself from a building, or drink a bottle of drain-o when he was alone.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phattymatty

Pinkston just tried to commit suicide too.

but he dropped the pills.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on September 27, 2006, 11:33:03 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2006, 11:31:15 AM
Michael Smith on ESPN2;

What the farg? Weirdo.

As is par for the course with anything involving T.O, this is starting to get WAY over-analyzed. Christ.

Agreed.

But the whole Halloween thing was interesting/disturbing.

PhillyPhreak54

There it is.

Jay Crwford on Cold PIzza talking about the Philly fans. Asking whether this will soften the blow of him returning and Skippy says no way. And Jay says "well of course these are the people who booed Santa Claus"

phattymatty

jay crawford is an assbag.

actually i kind of like him.

phattymatty

Reports are coming out that Owens tried to dial 9-1-1 himself, but couldn't stop pressing the 8-1 combination.