farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

This is giving zero information. He won't confirm anything.  ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

Police chief is on espn now, sounds like all bullshtein. The media is asking ridiculous questions.  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

I hope its true!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

sammyeaglesfan

That Dallas Police news conference they just had was a joke...

Eagles fan 4 life

SD_Eagle5

PhillyPhreak54

Dallas PD limited as to what they can say due to privacy laws...will not ask questions.

After 2000hrs officers responded to 3800 blk of Palmer St. The police were requested by fire department. When they arrived the paramedics were with Owens and requested to follow to the hospital.

This is not a criminal offense, it is a medical issue.

Dallas PD does not have any investigation going on right now since it is not criminal. Any further information will have to be obtained by Mr, Owens or medical professionals.

They will not confirm anything nor deny anything. Asked about killing himself and he will not comment.

In order to get the 911 tape the media has to go to the fire department.

Reiterated that it is NOT a criminal offense.

PC over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mussa on September 27, 2006, 11:05:19 AM
Police chief is on espn now, sounds like all bullshtein. The media is asking ridiculous questions.  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

I hope its true!

what sounds like bullshtein?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 27, 2006, 11:05:47 AM
Dallas Police are gay

They botched the Kennedy assassination, too.

T.O.'s new publicist:

PhillyPhreak54

Ed Werder back on;

Werder said that Etheridge is saying that the information obtained by police, paramedics and doctors is all wrong because of the allergic reaction. Werder says that she is trying to downplay everything and blame it on the allergy.

Werder said that it is hardto spin because the admissions were made by Owens himself and Etheridge. He obviously doesn't buy the shtein she's sellin'.

She is quoted in the police report as being the one who tried to pry the two pills from his gullet and that he did take 35 pills.

PhillyPhreak54

Werder confirms that he spoke to high ranking officials from SF & PHL that they suggested he seek mental health assistance. TO rebuffed all efforts despite the teams believing he needed help.

mussa

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 27, 2006, 11:06:52 AM
Quote from: mussa on September 27, 2006, 11:05:19 AM

I hope its true!

what sounds like bullshtein?

i meant to say they arn't saying anything  :-D

I just happened to turn on TV and it was on. I got alittle excited at the though of TO killing himself
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

Clarence Hill saying that Dallas PD are doing a backtrack because all of this got out and was not supposed to. He is still citing that Etheridge is saying that he is not is the hospital, he di dnot have his stomach pumped and this was not a suicide attempt.

So apparently the cops are trying to cover thier butt because someone leaked that report to WFAA when in fact it should have not.

PhillyGirl

PhillyPhanInDC

I wonder if the NFL will suspend his ass for violating the substance abuse policy.

Ha.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Zanshin

For the record...pills are a cheerleaders pretend way out to grab some attention.  Real football players would be successful and embrace the oncoming-train approach.  Just sayin'.

phillywin2k5

more publicity for TO just what we need  :boom
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan