farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

What. A. farging. Toolbag.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

thats actually pretty funny. it may be the first human thing rosenhaus has ever done.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

Quote from: Wingspan on August 29, 2006, 08:40:43 AM
thats actually pretty funny. it may be the first human thing rosenhaus has ever done.

Hopefully his next human act will be a ritual suicide.

Phanatic

I just read that TO claims that he overslept for his meeting..... He seems so interested in the team...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Beermonkey

I need to see that ad. I can't find it on the interwebs, any clues?

Sgt PSN

Don't forget about that drowning kid he saved last year.

Even though he probably paid somebody to push that kid in the pool in the first place.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 29, 2006, 11:33:16 AM

Don't forget about that drowning kid he saved last year.

Even though he probably paid somebody to push that kid in the pool in the first place.

BigEd76

1 catch, 6 yards, standing ovation.

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Dallas fans give him a standing ovation?

pathetic....do you think real fans would embrace the guy who pissed all over their team and field for years and then caused issues in TC?

Dallas fans are pathetic.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 01, 2006, 08:45:28 AM
Dallas fans give him a standing ovation?

Ever heard of a "Bronx cheer"?  I have a distinct feeling that's what most of the fans were doing, as in, "Yay Terrell, thanks for actually suiting up and making a 6 yard catch, douche!"

If it was Washington, I might think it was genuine.  Might.

PhillyGirl

I think you're giving Dallas fans FAR Too much credit.

The guy got a huge ovation at TC too.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Dallas fans have soured on him with teh quickness.  Remember, the ones that actually attend pre-season games are much, much different than the average Dallas fan across the country that probably still thinks Aikman's the QB.

ice grillin you

the most important thing to come out of this game is the continuing struggles from the player whos had the worst preseason in the nfl...vanderwack....kinda reminds me of...well.....ME!

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 23, 2006, 10:20:31 AM
vanderjagt is one of those guys that a change of scenery will end his career...kinda like boniol...i can see him being out of the league in three years and in that team him having been cut by like three or four different teams
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous