farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Mad-Lad on March 23, 2006, 04:41:46 PM
I'm surprised there isn't a Backstreet Boys poster on the wall behind him.

It's probably on the back of the open door.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

hah!  that was painful to watch...i'll definitely watch it again.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phillymic2000

All the Eagles should do is send T.O. a copy of "Now you're mine" by GangStarr, and a note along with it that reads "Dear Jagbag, see you on Sunday night, love the Gang green Defense.

SD_Eagle5

Guess who wants a raise:

QuoteCowboys | Glenn would like a raise
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 05:49:50 -0800

Clarence E. Hill Jr., of the Star-Telegram, reports Dallas Cowboys WR Terry Glenn and agent James Gould visited with the Cowboys Wednesday, March 22, about doing something with his contract. He is expected to get $2.25 million in 2006 and $2.5 million in 2007. Glenn said he is not making any contract demands and has no plans to hold out, but he would like for them to consider giving him a raise.

MDS

You hear that Jerrah? The bell tolls for thee.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

I didn't know there was an actual Cowboy fan with a backbone....

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteDrew Bledsoe told ESPN.com he's prepared to hear the complaints by newly-signed receiver Terrell Owens about passes in his direction.

"I'm just going to establish right from the start, 'Hey, I don't need all the noise and all that stuff. You come to me and give me honest information and I'm going to get you the ball. Give me something to use for the next play,' " Bledsoe said. "I'll make sure he knows that I'm always focused on the next play and not the last play. The noise isn't going to help us on the next play.

"I'm going to give him his respect and listen to what he has to say. But he's going to know going in that all the noise is not going to get him the ball more. What's going to get him the ball more is honest information. That's all I need."

Yeah that'll fly, Drew. I hope you do tell TO to shut up a lot.

Donovan told him to shut the farg up in NY and they almost fought about it.

Drew told Keyshawn to shut up and Keyshawn went after his ass.

MDS

SD_Eagle5

Drew trying the rational approach with TO is hilarious.

phattymatty

I just tried getting on to TO's message board.

The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Aug 6 2007, 10:40 AM.

I hope it wasn't from when I stated that I hope TO gets raped.