farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: mussa on March 18, 2006, 05:45:25 PM
!!BREAKING NEWS!!

this just in Bledsoe checks into therapy

Stealing jokes from ESPN News = teh ghey  :boo
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

that had me laughing hard when that came up on the screen :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 18, 2006, 05:32:40 PM
So it'll be a 1 year, $10M deal.  ;D

I like how Drew tried to say that Denver, KC, Miami, Tampa Bay, Washington and Jacksonville were all agressively pursuing T.O....  :-D

he got exactly what he wanted all along.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

The BIGSTUD

I personally don't care that TO got what he wanted. We aren't competing with TO, we are competing with the Cowboys for the division, along with everyone else.

Will TO make them better? Marginally. But not a lot better and still not close to as good as the Eagles. Ultimately he will destroy them as well.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Philly Forever on March 18, 2006, 06:28:05 PM
I personally don't care that TO got what he wanted. We aren't competing with TO, we are competing with the Cowboys for the division, along with everyone else.

Will TO make them better? Marginally. But not a lot better and still not close to as good as the Eagles. Ultimately he will destroy them as well.

He makes them much much better, don't fool yourself, if I was andy, I'd pull a Buddy Ryan move and put someone on that A$$ and knock him out the box.

hunt

TO is dissing all of you in his rap.

http://www.terrellowens.com/

and he's gettin dis chedda!
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phillymic2000

"And this time I'm a cowboy"
"And I got them sayin Wow boy"

:-D :-D

what a jagbag.

PhillyPhreak54

TO's salary cap charge in 2006?

It is $6.66M

666...very fitting, dontcha think?

PhillyPhreak54

Ok, I just listened to TO's wack ass rap.

I was a major TO fan here. I even wanted him back after the suspension.

But now I hope he breaks his neck.

I'm not one to root for injuries...but I hope his neck gets snapped in two.

The BIGSTUD

:-D

That's cold.

I mean I hope the guy gets Mcgahee'd but his neck snapped in 2 means the coffin for him.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

did you notice that everytime the PC went too long without Rosendouche talking, he would just butt in with nothing really to say
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Father Demon

I hate myself for thinkingthis, and even more so for saying it, but TO is gonna be Aces for dallas this year.  As much as we all hate this bastich, he is the best game-breaking WR in the game today.  He is gonna go off, and we will all have a reason to hate the 'girls more than we do today.  And that farger is gonna crap onthe Eagle head in our own stadium after his first TD against us in Philly.  Bledsoe will look better than he is, and the 'girls will be improved.  Playoffs?  Not likely, which is good for us since we get to watch and laugh at the eventual meltdown he has instead of watching and crying.

But, those of you who think he is gonna suck it up this season are de-farging-lusional.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

The BIGSTUD

I think he's going to suck it up.

TO is still a great player, but Bledsoe is probably the worst starting QB out there right now or definitely top 3 worst.

More of a hunch than anything. I just don't see it working out there. He won't score a TD against us, and typically he doesn't. I think he averages like 4 catches and 60 yards against the Eagles.

Not very productive, especially with their one-dimensional offense.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 18, 2006, 09:41:12 PM
TO's salary cap charge in 2006?

It is $6.66M

666...very fitting, dontcha think?

Ha!  I can't wait until Feb/March of next year when TO starts demanding more money because the Cowboys 'strong armed' him into his current deal.  He'll say they took advantage of him because no one else wanted him and forced him into signing an unfair contract.   

PhillyPhreak54

Know what else is funny? If you read PFT.com's breakdown of the contract it is set up basically like the Eagles was! Like BigEd said - it is basically 3 one-year deals. Prior to 2007 and 2008 he has a roster bonus that is due.

Since the CBA now curtails the disciplinary actions the Cowboys put in RB's so if he acts like a turd then he can just be refused his RB much like the Eagles did to him this year.

TO would've made about $8M as an Eagle in 2006. He is now making $10M. SO he got about $2M more. But if the grievance goes through and TO has to pay his signing bonus money back his net gain by getting $10M this year will be a couple hundred thousand bucks.

But hey...he's makin that chedda now like his rap says....

Also...

Drew Bledsoe is still Drew Bledsoe. He is still an inanimate object in the pocket. If his OL cannot hold up he will get beaten to a pulp. And he will not have time to get the ball deep.

And Jim Johnson has schemed his ass right out of games before.

But it all comes down to the pass rush. If the pass rush is getting there and he does not have to blitz then the Eagles do not have to play 8 up. They can double TO, they can bracket TO and they can take him out of the game.

I think TO is going to have a great year. But I don't think he will victimize the Eagles.