farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dis12

Quote from: MDS on March 18, 2006, 04:04:46 PM
ive still got my to jersey, not sure what to with it. maybe a pre game to jersey burning party will commence before his return
I cant bring myself to burn an Eagles jersey....PLEASE someone else be an Eagles #81...maybe Walker/Moulds (I can only hope)
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

MDS

Bledsoe to Owens. Get yer tickets.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

i don't want this confused with any type of message board sarcasm.  i hope he dies, plain and simple.  Slow, painfull, fear-filled death, please God.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

dallas at philly opening monday night

book it

damn TO got paid...so much for his act costing him millions
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

dis12

Quote from: Sun_Mo on March 18, 2006, 04:17:44 PM
i don't want this confused with any type of message board sarcasm.  i hope he dies, plain and simple.  Slow, painfull, fear-filled death, please God.

brass knuckles and billy clubs should now be allowed when we play Dallas...just don't let the kiddies watch.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 18, 2006, 04:18:22 PM
damn TO got paid...so much for his act costing him millions

Yep

Gotta love the Cowboys giving hope to all the other players out there that want to kick and scream for more money.

dis12

Cowboys | Contract update: T. Owens
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:21:41 -0800

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the three-year contract signed by WR Terrell Owens with the Dallas Cowboys provides him the opportunity to be one of the highest-paid wide receivers in NFL history over a three-year period, and the chance to earn more than he would have under his contract with the Philadelphia Eagles. The contract can be worth as much as $25 million if Owens plays through the deal and Dallas opts to pay him pricey roster bonuses in the springs of 2007 and 2008. Owens will earn a bonus of $5 million for this season and a base salary of $5 million, for total compensation of $10 million. Dallas must then pay Owens a roster bonus of $3 million in March 2007 to retain him for that season, at a base salary of $5 million. There is another roster bonus of $3 million due in March 2008, and Owens has a base salary of $4 million for that year.

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

MDS

boys still gonna get paid, rosenpuke gonna get paid, so whats the difference. now we just gotta go out and beat his ass down, or at least have dawk helmet to helmet his ass.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: General_Failure on March 18, 2006, 04:14:34 PM
Quote from: Philly Forever on March 18, 2006, 04:08:11 PM
My project 2006 TO stats.

44 catches 627 yards 4 TDs. 16 games started.

So he's sitting down after the first quarter every week?

I was figuring he won't even take a snap off.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

its on csn now, owens looks like the devil

DH

I'm with you, Mo.

I was hoping the ghost of Jack Ruby would come from the corner of the screen and pump a few into Owens. Oh well.

SD_Eagle5

I might be looking into this a little too much but does anyone else find it odd that Parcells wasn't at the PC?

The BIGSTUD

Not really, but I think we know Jones talked Bill into it. Bill would not want to go anywhere near TO after the Bryant fiasco and Keyshawn.

I can't wait until Brick Bledsoe can't get him the ball and the sideline blow-ups start.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

So it'll be a 1 year, $10M deal.  ;D

I like how Drew tried to say that Denver, KC, Miami, Tampa Bay, Washington and Jacksonville were all agressively pursuing T.O....  :-D

mussa

!!BREAKING NEWS!!

this just in Bledsoe checks into therapy
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"