farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on July 25, 2017, 12:36:49 PM
Excellent example of, hang with dogs, get fleas.

Well, now that the Cowboys cut him, he won't be hanging around as many criminals anymore.

Sgt PSN

Lol...the ONE time Dallas holds someone accountable and they still farged it up. 

Tomahawk

Since I've never heard of dook, I'm assuming he was cut for sucking at the football; not because if this

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 25, 2017, 09:37:52 PM
Since I've never heard of dook, I'm assuming he was cut for sucking at the football; not because if this

yes

people acting like if the guy had done what was alleged that dallas somehow would have been doing some noble thing....a couple items were shoplifted from a friggin wawa...no one should be cut for that....he was cut because he sucked not because dallas was trying to do some great deed for humanity
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

He was cut not just for the shoplifting but mainly because he didn't show up at his court hearing, and presumably also because he didn't inform the team he was arrested. Which he really wasn't. This plus the fact he wasn't that good and they have a 4th round pick they like instead lead to this edition of circus jerry. Maybe if Cinci cuts Pacman after his latest arrest dallas will pick him up instead.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Yeah he's good, too. But Marv won't let him go.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

that's the bump 'n run 'n fall technique Eagles taught last year.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

QuoteCowboys face fine for having three players suspended
Posted by Charean Williams on August 1, 2017, 7:03 PM EDT

The Cowboys face a fine from the NFL under the league's remittance policy. Damontre Moore's suspension, which was announced last week, gives the Cowboys three suspensions since the league year began.

The NFL is finalizing its remittance policy, according to ESPN's Todd Archer, but the league fined the Cowboys $500,000 last season for suspensions to Rolando McClain, Randy Gregory and Demarcus Lawrence. Based on the 2016 policy, the league would dock the Cowboys 25 percent of the base salaries the suspended players will lose, or roughly $91,000.

However, three other Cowboys — Ezekiel Elliott, Nolan Carroll and Damien Wilson — face suspensions, which could bring the team's fine to the maximum $500,000.

Moore was not with the Cowboys when he received a DWI in December, which led to his two-game suspension, but the Cowboys still are penalized. Receiver Shaq Evans also counts, though he no longer is with the team. The Cowboys released him after the league suspended him four games for violating the substance-abuse policy. David Irving will miss four games for violating the performance-enhancing drugs policy.

The NFL created the club remittance policy to hold teams accountable for acquiring players who have violated league policies.

That pathological POS soon to be hof owner collects more turds than a municipal sewer system. How long before we see Trump sitting with Jerry and Chris Christie in the owners box? It's repulsive that this walking carcass has more NFL influence now than Goodell.

Sgt PSN

Scheft reporting that Zeke is suspended for 6 games for violating personal conduct policy. Guessing he appeals and gets it dropped to 3.

ice grillin you

my guess would be four but either way its definitely being reduced in lieu of no judicial action
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

3 games, 4 games, whatever. He ain't doing 6 games for this, that's for damn sure.

SD

I hate the Cowboys and I'm glad he was suspended but this is some major bullshtein

QuoteLegal authorities concluded that they could not prove Elliott's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Several witnesses, according to sources close to the case, had heard the woman yell at Elliott that she would "ruin his career" when she was unhappy that they would not continue their relationship.