farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

It's preseason homie...I remember when Colt Brennan looked 'amazing' and Chris Steuber was gushing all over him. Rome will be along shortly.

Munson

I remember when Sam Bradford tore Green Bay a new icehole.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Quote from: SD on August 22, 2016, 06:10:18 PM
It's preseason homie...I remember when Colt Brennan looked 'amazing' and Chris Steuber was gushing all over him. Rome will be along shortly.

Haha.  That was great. 

PhillyPhreak54

I fear Dak is the next Russell Wilson

He was really good in college

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 22, 2016, 07:32:44 PM

even if he sucks they gave up nothing for him....and he almost certainly will be as good or better than MA wentz who the eagles traded a shtein ton for

welcome to philly sports
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 22, 2016, 08:02:52 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 22, 2016, 07:32:44 PM

even if he sucks they gave up nothing for him....and he almost certainly will be as good or better than MA wentz who the eagles traded a shtein ton for

welcome to philly sports

The best in the world according to you.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

couple victim players here i see

well j just might have his scout cap on....the same one that saw such promise in gj kinne
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I never praised GJ Kinne...you're drunk

And I'm like your pops Havas...I watch a ton of college and like Dak

MDS

you were pimping gj last year as qb3 5 months after he moved to wr and 2 weeks before he didnt even make the 2nd round of cuts

fact
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Pimping is a tad strong of a word no? I don't even remember saying anything much about him

But you're never wrong on any players so congrats

MDS

you werent henry joseying him, but you were IN

if chip is 10/10, josey is an 8/10 and bryce harper (who is the only talented person in this example) is a 0/10, id say gj is a 6 on the j pimp-o-meter

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 23, 2016, 07:16:29 PMBut you're never wrong on anything  so congrats

i know, but thank you

PhillyPhreak54

Romo got hurt on his first series

Dak come in and looks good and Elliott runs really well

No Bueno

Hopefully he sucks when defenses get real

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Broken Bone in his back...lol

Dak time.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

He has to call it a career at this point