farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

To their credit a lot of them are saying "pass" because they know he's a vile piece of shtein.

Eagaholic

quote from a recent speech by NostraRomo
Quote"We're going to win a Super Bowl next year"

BigEd76

QuoteGreg Hardy was involved in a verbal altercation with backup defensive lineman Davon Coleman at the team's facility on Friday and had to be separated by teammates, sources have told FOX Sports.

The dispute between Hardy and Coleman arose from Hardy's questioning Coleman's effort during conditioning drills, a source said.

The situation escalated when, according to Yahoo! Sports' Rand Getlin, Coleman took a dig at Hardy's domestic violence issues.

"[Coleman] called him a woman beater,"
a source said, according to Getlin.

Coleman's agent, Michael Loeffler, confirmed there was a confrontation between Hardy and his client, though Loeffler said it was only a verbal argument and not a physical fight. Sources said teammates got in between the two players before the argument could escalate.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

so bascially coleman said, no more.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

I think I missed this one before. Hope it occurred after the Ray Rice rule.
QuoteKansas prosecutors declined Wednesday to bring felony charges against Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle following a domestic disturbance at a hotel in Wichita, saying they concluded after reviewing the extensive police investigation that there is a lack of evidence to support them, the Associated Press reports.

"The sufficiency of proof required in a criminal case is proof beyond a reasonable doubt," District Attorney Marc Bennett said in a news release. "We find the nature of the available evidence in this instance is insufficient to meet that burden as to felony charges."

The case may still be referred by police to the city prosecutor's office for potential misdemeanor charges. Randle's attorney, Gary Ayers, did not immediately return phone and email messages seeking comment on the development.

Ayers has long contended the allegations against his client "have no merit." The Dallas running back has denied he threatened his former girlfriend or pulled a gun during an incident that led to his arrest on a marijuana possession charge that was later dropped.

ice grillin you

in about the least suprising news ever dallas signing collins

their OL is off the charts good

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 07, 2015, 01:33:20 PM
in about the least suprising news ever dallas signing collins

their OL is off the charts good

Is that confirmed? I saw he was meeting with them. That would be dumb on his part because they have so many good young lineman already.

ice grillin you

done

also he can move immediately into a guard slot....and then to tackle for doug free next year or whenever free is gone

SD

ice grillin you

rappaport just tweeted this:  #Cowboys considered drafting an OL in 1st rd to play guard, then take over for Doug Free in a year. They got La'El Collins for nothing to do the same thing.

MDS

who in the world is running behind that absolutely insane o line they have
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on May 07, 2015, 01:48:34 PM
That blows

on the bright side just think how bad it would be if the eagles didnt have the best locker room in the nfl

cowboys have ignorants like dez bryant

plus we stole demarco from them!

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 07, 2015, 01:52:23 PM
who in the world is running behind that absolutely insane o line they have

darren mcfadden....but really who cares...running backs except adrian peterson are made by their offensive line...didnt everyone say shady will suck on buffalo not running behind a good line now?