farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteJerry Jones sees tonight's game as an opportunity to make a statement
Posted by Mike Florio on October 30, 2011, 3:53 PM EDT
Jerry Jones AP

Tonight, the Cowboys and Eagles will renew their rivalry at Lincoln Financial Field.  For the Eagles, who entered the bye at 2-4, it's a huge game if they hope to get to the playoffs.

It's also a huge game for the Cowboys, if they hope to get to the playoffs and make some noise there.

Owner Jerry Jones told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio that the Eagles game in Philly has been circled on the calendar since training camp.  Jones said he sees it as a significant opportunity to make a statement about who the Cowboys are as a football team.  Jones also believes the game could possibly be a spring board toward a special season.

Still, both teams are behind where they thought they'd be, and both teams need to win tonight.

lol

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 30, 2011, 11:24:02 PM
QuoteJerry Jones sees tonight's game as an opportunity to make a statement
Posted by Mike Florio on October 30, 2011, 3:53 PM EDT
Jerry Jones AP

Tonight, the Cowboys and Eagles will renew their rivalry at Lincoln Financial Field.  For the Eagles, who entered the bye at 2-4, it's a huge game if they hope to get to the playoffs.

It's also a huge game for the Cowboys, if they hope to get to the playoffs and make some noise there.

Owner Jerry Jones told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio that the Eagles game in Philly has been circled on the calendar since training camp.  Jones said he sees it as a significant opportunity to make a statement about who the Cowboys are as a football team.  Jones also believes the game could possibly be a spring board toward a special season.

Still, both teams are behind where they thought they'd be, and both teams need to win tonight.

lol

Well, they certainly did make a statement.

DALLAS SUCKS

shorebird

Hey Jerrah, your team sucks.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Bob Trumpy's  "Leon Lett!" is still music to my ears.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Good god, Miami's defense was atrocious on that last series. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagaholic

I was completely lmao with that one. I was listening to the game on Sirius and as I was just pulling in to to check my PO box I swung by a sports bar where I used to watch Eagles games to watch the rest of OT. Just as I was going by there was the long TD to end the game and I could see the last bit of it on the tv outside where there was a small handful of dallas fans gathered.

Awesome how much dallas sucks and garretts time management there was Reidesque, probably lost the game. farg dallas.

Don Ho

Ha!  farg you douchebags!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Only thing better than watching Dallas lose is the shot of ol' stretch face after they lose.

Rome

EAT shtein, JERRAH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MDS

the eagles may blow but the look on jerry's face was all worth it

what a great farging game. gambling is fun.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Epic choke job by the Cowboys.  That graphic was amazing.  From 1960-2010 they surrendered a grand total of 2(!) fourth quarter leads of 12 points or more.  2011?  3 already.

MDS

theyve straight up given away like 6 different games this year

on top of getting demolished by the god awful eagles

JERR
AH
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

How disgustingly awesome was Pierre-Paul tonight?   Nice work on that scouting job Howie, you bookworm flag.