2006 Free Agent Tracker - Offense

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 14, 2006, 09:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

He still is available at the moment.  He hasn't signed with Miami yet.

Of course, that would be useful information if the Eagles had any intention whatsoever of offering him so much as $20.

Davenport... just another FA hopeful down the shteinter.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EagleFeva on March 22, 2006, 10:33:05 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 22, 2006, 10:26:24 AM
Broncos | Team will visit with McMahon
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:32:10 -0800

Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports the Denver Broncos will visit with free agent QB Mike McMahon (Eagles) Thursday, March 23.

Vikings | Team will visit with McMahon
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:31:04 -0800

Jeff Darlington, of the Palm Beach Post, reports the Minnesota Vikings will visit with free agent QB Mike McMahon (Eagles) Wednesday, March 22.

OK... that makes 2 teams that slept through the second half of the 2005 season.

I'm shocked Childress isn't upstairs cancelling the guys flight and telling the FO they're nuts. What the hell was he watching last year?

rjs246

= Doug Peterson Lite for Childress. A player, no matter how zesty, who has some experience in the offense and can help the other players learn. Not to get any playing time, ever. But to help in practice.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Childress is too busy shteinting all over Culpepper to notice McMahon is on the way to town.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on March 22, 2006, 10:39:23 AM
= Doug Peterson Lite for Childress. A player, no matter how zesty, who has some experience in the offense and can help the other players learn. Not to get any playing time, ever. But to help in practice.

he already has Brad Johnson for that role
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Vinatieri to Colts

Interesting.  The Pats have plenty of cap room and didn't even hold on to him.

They've been more baffling than anyone this off-season, but they do have 3 recent Lombardis to fall back on.

ice grillin you

^^^
was thinking that this morning...did you see clayton on sportcenter absolutely ripping the pats...for an eigth of a second it made me think that maybe the eagles FO isnt all that bad and then i remembered the three lombardis
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

DAMN!  Another awsum FA off the market!!  Farg you, penny pinching EAGLES!!11

SD_Eagle5

PhillyPhreak54

I can only assume that Art is crushed that Brooks is in OAK and not WASH.

MURP

QuoteCowboys | Team close to a deal with Vanderjagt
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:02:44 -0800

Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports the Dallas Cowboys appeared to be closing in on a contract agreement with free agent PK Mike Vanderjagt (Colts).

perfect player to hate as a Cowboy.  :yay

PhillyGirl

:-D :-D

Drunky the kicker in dallas RULES.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

Mr. Clutch may be a Cowboy?   SWEET!

ice grillin you

vanderjagt is one of those guys that a change of scenery will end his career...kinda like boniol...i can see him being out of the league in three years and in that team him having been cut by like three or four different teams
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous