The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

kenzo

QuoteA man who called 911 to report he had killed his girlfriend in their Kensington home has been charged with murder and sexually abusing the woman after she was dead, police said Tuesday.

Police said Juan A. Camacho, 25, strangled Veronica Rodriquez, 27, in the house on the 3200 block of Rorer Street and called 911 about 2:15 a.m. Monday to report what he had done.

Camacho, who indicated he was suicidal in his call to 911, fled in a car but he remained in contact with police dispatchers, allowing investigators to track him.

Officers, also armed with a description of the vehicle, spotted it in Port Richmond and pulled Camacho over about 4:45 a.m. Tuesday.

After questioning at homicide, Camacho was charged with murder, rape, sexual assault and abuse of a corpse.

Four of the victim's children, ranging in age from 5 to 12, were in the house at the time of the slaying and police were working to place them with relatives.

Rodriguez was originally from Florida and her mother, Maribel Guzman, told WBBH-TV, the NBC affiliate in Fort Myers, that her daughter had just broken up with Camacho.

Guzman said that after the slaying, "He text me and said 'I'm sorry I killed your daughter.'"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Buy it and then short him with it

Disgusting pig of a human

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

smeags

Rome

Reason # twenty gazillion to never set foot in that disgusting shteinhole.

smeags

so, the Okla. highway patrol is still driving around in 85 Chrysler Furys.

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 09, 2016, 07:45:11 PM
Holy

shtein

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/oklahoma-police-can-seize-your-entire-bank-account-on-a-traffic-stop-without-any-charges-at-all/

I was reading somewhere else that it's just either pre-paid debit cards or gift cards that they confiscate funds from, not actual bank debit cards. Apparently dealers will put their cash on the pre-paids, so they can avoid driving around with large cash sums

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Beermonkey on June 10, 2016, 10:23:03 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 09, 2016, 07:45:11 PM
Holy

shtein

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/oklahoma-police-can-seize-your-entire-bank-account-on-a-traffic-stop-without-any-charges-at-all/

I was reading somewhere else that it's just either pre-paid debit cards or gift cards that they confiscate funds from, not actual bank debit cards. Apparently dealers will put their cash on the pre-paids, so they can avoid driving around with large cash sums

Interesting...still a buncha bullshtein though. A lot of poor people use pre-paid cards because they don't/can't get bank accounts.

Mother Russia shtein here!

Diomedes

Apparently, people think it's okay to wade into the water at the National Memorial to World War II soldiers. 

Honestly...WTF??

Not only is it posted, "no wading," but holy farg, are you kidding me?  Frolicking in a national memorial to dead heroes?

I'd like to see people arrested who do this.  Hell.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

But it's hot out and my piggies were sweaty.