2014 Phillies Thread - There's Always Next Year

Started by Rome, March 28, 2014, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

SD

Howard looks leaner...unfortunately the lower weight hasn't made him faster

Don Ho

Choke obviously didn't work on his speed during spring training.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

after a 4 pitch walk to ruiz and a 1-0 count asche swings at a slider in the dirt and happens to poke it where no one is. luck luck luck. but this pos teams needs that to even a score a run.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

"hard core" phillies fan i work with just texted me that cliff lee is already being hit for in the 2nd inning.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on March 31, 2014, 02:34:13 PM
"hard core" phillies fan i work with just texted me that cliff lee is already being hit for in the 2nd inning.

lolololol

BTW - Scheppers is starting for Darvish bc Darvish is hurt

yeah boyyyyyyyyyy JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAY!!!

MDS

cliff lee once blew a 4-0 lead in the biggest game of his life. so dont go thinking this is over, homers.

ice grillin you

jimmy should high five everyone in the dugout but rhino
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on March 31, 2014, 02:41:19 PM
cliff lee once blew a 4-0 lead in the biggest game of his life. so dont go thinking this is over, homers.

He's well on his way now.

MDS

LBIggle

just remember if they miracle themselves into a 2nd wildcard they still have cliff lee to worry about.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous