Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they already choked

but today was not a choke

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 04, 2010, 12:42:41 AM
Quote from: MDS on October 03, 2010, 11:33:27 PM
wait easy how did the padres choke?

cause with their season on the line after blowing a 7-game lead, they got shut out without much of a fight

btw the announcers for our series are Brian Anderson and Joe Simpson again.....the same guys we had for '08 Milwaukee and '09 Colorado

GIAMBI SCORES!

Anderson and Simpson are so bad.  So so bad.

PhillyGirl

As per Todd Zolecki

Quotebasticho and Dobbs said they've been told they're on the NLDS roster. Kendrick likely off, although he said he hasn't been told.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Kendrick on....Herndon off.

Domonic Brown on.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ryan Howard on
Carlos Ruiz on
Cory Lidle off

PhillyGirl

MDS

if they have to use kendrick, baez or herndon and its not 100-0 then we gots some problems
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 05, 2010, 05:01:23 PM
Ryan Howard on
Carlos Ruiz on
Cory Lidle off

It shouldn't be funny.  But it is. 

PhillyPhreak54

Reds are the team du jour. I've seen and heard a lot of people picking them.

lol

MDS

who, exactly?

the phillies are 2/1 odds to WIN the world series.

PhillyPhreak54

The yokels on ESPN and on some of the radio shows I listen to.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice call putting the Phils against the Eagles on Sunday night.

I think Joe Banner must have thrown his step stool across the office when he saw that.

Don Ho

mlb at it 's best.  Schedule the phils the same time as the birds. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.