Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

I can't believe some of these teams have the balls to complain about injuries. I'm pretty sure the Phils' injury bug was far greater than any other NL East team.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Colorado had a ton too and they're 1 game out of the West, so it can't be used as an excuse...

rjs246

Yes, I am also indignant about unintelligent things that professional athletes and their bosses say!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

"We know they've lined up their rotation to give us their three best," Braves pitcher Derek Lowe (FSY) said.

Fine by Lee and his teammates.

"Philly's always fun," Lee said. "East Coast crowds are loud."

Added catcher Brian McCann: "It's a playoff atmosphere in Philly in April."

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

They consider it a "playoff" atmosphere when more than 10,000 fans show up.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 20, 2010, 02:13:56 PM
"We know they've lined up their rotation to give us their three best," Braves pitcher Derek Lowe (FSY) said.

Fine by Lee and his teammates.

"Philly's always fun," Lee said. "East Coast crowds are loud."

Added catcher Brian McCann: "It's a playoff atmosphere in Philly in April."

Lowe probably does actually look forward to coming to CBP.  shtein, after being in Boston where they bleed Red Sox then playing in front of those phony, gang banging thugs in east LA to 1/4 full stadium in Atlanta it'll be a treat to see a full stadium with passionate fans.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

Jurrjens was scratched for tonight, Brandon Beachy will start.

no name pitcher, but right handed....3 runs tonight?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Just heard that about Jurrjens.  Minor league call up.  Let's go bitches.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on September 20, 2010, 03:29:45 PM
Jurrjens was scratched for tonight, Brandon Beachy will start.

no name pitcher, but right handed....3 runs tonight?

In the first inning, sucka.

Some really special comments here

For example:
QuoteHopefully moving your rotation around will backfire as it usually does when you make panic moves such as this one. I don't get it according to you Phillie fans you could beat us in your sleep so why all the anxiety for such a bad team??

Don Ho

I can accept this shtein from Red Sox fan, Giants fan, Yankee fan and yes even Dodger fan but when it comes to a Braves fan talking smack farg you.

MDS

mlbn is showing yankees/rays instead of the phillies

farg YOU EASY
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no it isnt....not in america anyway

ice grillin you

unfortunately its a phillies feed