Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: KDS on August 15, 2010, 11:01:28 PM
these farging losers should be up 10-1 if farging ibanez could get a farging hit

bums

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 15, 2010, 11:02:31 PM
i think they busted out an extra slow mo camera tonight just for the reyes sb

Between that, the stolen/non-stolen base and now the Carlos Beltran knee/swing stuff...enough.

ice grillin you

the media = ny

all you need to know is that the knicks are basically the clippers yet get more run than pretty much every team in the nba but the lakers

"mecca of basketball"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ny has likes 3x the population of just about every other market

what the farg you think gonna happen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 15, 2010, 11:10:13 PM
the media = ny

all you need to know is that the knicks are basically the clippers yet get more run than pretty much every team in the nba but the lakers

"mecca of basketball"

Thats because they seem to equate the great Rucker Park and playground games with the slop that plays at MSG.

Lidge's slider is nasty.

Sgt PSN

I don't understand why we haven't seen 500 replays of whatshisface stepping outside of the batters box before his bunt and not getting called out. 

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

what a week we have ahead of us

QB Eagles

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 15, 2010, 11:13:38 PM
LIDGE SUCKS IT'S UNFAIR THEY CAN'T GO 162-0 WAHHHHH WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Keep trying, Toddy. Not gonna ruin my bliss from watching the Phillies manufacture runs, get a great start from Kyle Kendrick and then have Durbin/Madson/Lidge blow smoke.

MDS

wait until it doesnt happen on tuesday.....because its baseball. and you cant perfect BUT I DONT ACCEPT THAT IM FROM TEXAS

Eagles_Legendz

Who's pitching for the Giants next week?

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 13, 2010, 12:51:42 PM
this weekend

fri - hamels vs dickey
sat - halladay vs misch/ollie
sun - kendrick vs big pelf

btw with monday off they could choose to skip fattys turn and go with the big three vs the giants...either way they miss lincecum

tues - oswalt (fatty) vs zito
wed - hamels vs cain
thurs - halladay vs sanchez

Eagles_Legendz

Doubt they skip heavy but they should really consider it with the Nats next.