Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

pops was at the game and he texts me: "unfarging believable"

what a farging comeback. broxton is the phillies bitch.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Todd,  I'm starting to believe in your zen Buddhist approach to this team.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

muthaf'ing panamian vadge chocha chooch hahaha fat farg Broxton

SD

Quote from: KDS on August 12, 2010, 10:51:17 PM

My room mate didn't go because he thought it was going to rain

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 12, 2010, 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on August 12, 2010, 10:27:27 PM
Oh man, Baez.  Off to the neighborhood hardware store to buy rope and a step stool.

Just go to the house that seabiscuit thinks is haunted because of a noose in the garage.

I wish his bro would have brought it with him when he was out here.  If not for myself for the few Turds, Foreskins and Laker fans I'd like to "hang" out with.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

haha what a Hoyda

farg you joe torre
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Only thing missing was that juiced up dread locked mother farger not being out there.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on August 12, 2010, 10:53:17 PM
Quote from: KDS on August 12, 2010, 10:51:17 PM

My room mate didn't go because he thought it was going to rain

WTF?

Shellback?

LBIggle

mother farging chooch babyyyy..  thank you for not making him bunt chuckles though I don't think that was ever really a realistic option with how good and clutch chooch has been lately.  that guy has made himself into a bonafide major league hitter.

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.dodgerblues.com/

lol at the Juan Castro pic

This site is hilarious.

QuoteJuan Castro obviously owns one of three things: Photos of Vin Scully snorting coke; Proof that JFK was actually assasinated by Tommy Lasorda; or Kim Ng's virginity. There's no other way to explain how this man—one of the worst hitters to ever play the game of baseball professionally—is joining the Dodgers this week... for the third time.

Juan Castro has almost 600 hits in the big leagues. That may sound like a lot... until you realize that he's had about 50,000 at-bats. Doing some quick math, I think that works out to an .020 average. (To be fair, his OBP is about .035.) He's been granted free agency three times, traded three times, and released twice (which actually seems low). His first year with the Dodgers was 1995, when apparently he took hitting tips from Tom Prince and Billy Ashley. it was all downhill from there. Fourteen years and six RBI later, Castro returned to the Dodgers in 2009. He began 2010 with the Phillies, but they soon realized that good defense was overrated. Enter Ned Colletti. Enter Rafael Furcal's back. Re-enter Juan (for six) Castro.

In other news, Jay Gibbons looks like a guy who's been dating a girl for three months, not getting any action, and then when she finally gives it up, he blows a hole through her cooch. Only instead of a girl, it's the minor leagues. And instead of three months, it's three years. And instead of her giving it up, it's the Dodgers calling him up from Albuquerque. And instead of him blowing a hole through her cooch, he goes four for his first five, including a home run and four RBI. In a matter of about 24 hours, Gibbons equaled Garret Anderson's total production over the past 2 months. Yeah, no reason to have made that move any sooner.

MDS

haha

their fans were actually pretty level with the loss. they basically expected it and didnt fight it. totally defeated attitude, as it should be with their pathetic gutless heartless choking dog of a team.

and oh yea, baez got the win. hooray!

BigEd76

the kid with the luck

this is the ish you out-of-towners missed watching MLBN.  the kid got a high five from the piece of ass that stands up at :57

PoopyfaceMcGee

Weekend series at Citi Field with Hamels and Halladay pitching, but not Santana.

You know what to do, fargheads.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Don Ho on August 12, 2010, 10:54:08 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 12, 2010, 10:30:15 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on August 12, 2010, 10:27:27 PM
Oh man, Baez.  Off to the neighborhood hardware store to buy rope and a step stool.

Just go to the house that seabiscuit thinks is haunted because of a noose in the garage.

I wish his bro would have brought it with him when he was out here.  If not for myself for the few Turds, Foreskins and Laker fans I'd like to "hang" out with.
Sell his surfboard, buy rope, never pay him back.   :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons