Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Rain delay?  At my desk and can't check mlb.com as it is as slow as hell on my laptop.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

it's nice to see the phils not losing.

PhillyPhreak54

3rd inning and Blanton hasn't imploded yet.

Progress.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on July 21, 2010, 07:35:11 PM
Actually the Phillies have a lot of talent at the lower levels.  Santana and Cosart alone both have incredibly high ceilings.

cosart doesnt even have an incredibly high ceiling and hes way ahead of santana...in fact singleton has flown by santana

at the a level the phils have a good amount of prospects but none that are incredible

in fact i dont believe the phils have a single top ten CLASS A prospect in baseball....much less a class a player who would make the overall top ten like a mike trout

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

I was wondering how long it would take them to try and gun that bitch ass down dancing off the bag like he's fast and shtein.  Blanton keeping the ball down.

LBIggle

yea u big black beautiful bitch

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 21, 2010, 09:27:25 PM
1-0 Cards.

Shocking, I know.

shocking that heavy b only gave up 1 in that inning

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 21, 2010, 09:31:16 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on July 21, 2010, 07:35:11 PM
Actually the Phillies have a lot of talent at the lower levels.  Santana and Cosart alone both have incredibly high ceilings.

cosart doesnt even have an incredibly high ceiling and hes way ahead of santana...in fact singleton has flown by santana

at the a level the phils have a good amount of prospects but none that are incredible

in fact i dont believe the phils have a single top ten CLASS A prospect in baseball....much less a class a player who would make the overall top ten like a mike trout

I don't agree about either Cosart or Santana but that's fine.  You're right about Singleton but everyone who has chimed in regarding scouts/etc have talked about both Cosart and Santana as have very high ceilings.  Keith Law, who is a giant douche bag, talked about Cosart the other day as being someone he expects as a top half of the rotation starter the more he watches him.

LBIggle

lol the first pitch after uncle Charles leaves Blanton in to bat with the bases loaded with two outs he serves up the game winning run.  funnnnnnnnn.  fun.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Werth lifted, huh.  Start packing?

Don Ho