Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

Quote from: Don Ho on May 12, 2010, 04:36:36 PM
Did Hoover even know what the hell was going on during that stupid move by the guy at third?  Looked like he dove right into Hoover who was just trying to stop the ball from rolling away. 

the runner definitely got himself out there.  Hoover was lucky the runner jabbed his leg into his glove

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

Howard hasn't homered in like 8 yrs

smeags

Quote from: LBIggle on May 12, 2010, 04:37:17 PM
I'll be sure to have a chat with the spell check on the iphone if you promise to keep having conniptions over the most miniscule things

learn two use proper grammar to.  ;D
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

LOL at the poor fans.  You can see them sipping coffee and hot chocolate.  Nothing like watching a fan eat a hot dog with his ski gloves on.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

I'm pretty sure their're used to it

Don Ho

Ha!

I just find it funny that I was with a bunch of co-workers in Orlando last week who are from Denver and it was 90+ all week down there.  Throw in the humidity and it was cooking.  Poor bastiches go back home to a 50 degree temp swing.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Don Ho on May 12, 2010, 04:43:42 PM
LOL at the poor fans.  You can see them sipping coffee and hot chocolate.  Nothing like watching a fan eat a hot dog with his ski gloves on.

YOu haven't been to many Eagles games in Philly in December, have you?  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Munson

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but Lidge is back in Philly getting his elbow looked at.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Halladay's having his second worst day as a starting pitcher for the Phillies and he's still only given up 1 run through 5

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD on May 12, 2010, 04:58:21 PM
Halladay's having his second worst day as a starting pitcher for the Phillies and he's still only given up 1 run through 5

Wasn't his first worst day his last outing?  :paranoid
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

LBIggle

victorino brought his golf swing to the stadium today.

SD

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 12, 2010, 05:01:55 PM
Quote from: SD on May 12, 2010, 04:58:21 PM

Wasn't his first worst day his last outing?  :paranoid

No, it was about a month ago when he gave up 5 to the Giants

Looks cold out there, sort of like the weather here. Glad we have that whole global warming thing or the temps would have fallen below freezing (I'm sorry the new politically correct word is 'Climate Change')

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 12, 2010, 04:52:17 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on May 12, 2010, 04:43:42 PM

YOu haven't been to many Eagles games in Philly in December, have you?  :-D

Don't tease me.  I'd give up something very personal for that.

Munson

Actually the new just overall correct term is climate change. The overall average temp is up, and it effects the climate (and, more specifically, the 'extremes': extremely hot days are hotter, colder days are colder, storms are stronger, etc)

oops wrong thread.

Brad Lidge's elbow needs some climate change.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds