LOL! Muffin Top Mayhem!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 01, 2005, 11:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/330221p-281994c.html

How many times a day do I see this? Way too many.

If you see this when you look in the mirror, why in the hell would you think it looks GOOD and wear it out in public?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Its not fashion, its an eyesore to people that have to look at chicks who push themselves into lowrise, tight jeans.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

What's interesting is they got three pics of people who don't look all that bad.  I'd gaze at those three all day compared to what I see on the street.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Yeti on August 01, 2005, 11:24:52 AM
Muffin Top  :-D

That's what was so funny!! THe NAME of it just cracked me up

Philly_Crew

Nothing wrong with the fashion, just the figures of some who wear it.  So long as the hotties wear it, you have to suffer the flabby who copy them.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Philly_Crew on August 01, 2005, 11:27:10 AM
Nothing wrong with the fashion, just the figures of some who wear it.  So long as the hotties wear it, you have to suffer the flabby who copy them.

OK, but who is lying to these girls when they leave the house? I mean, if you get dressed and see that in the mirror, I just don't understand how they can think its okay to walk out with it like that?

NGM

The worst part about this shtein is that it actually got into a news medium.  This, along  with Access Hollywood, People Mag, and every other sytle/celebrity focused "news" source should be eliminated.   :boom
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

rjs246

If you spend time questioning why people wear clothes that make them unattractive you aren't going to have time to eat, or sleep, or work, or breath. There are so many ugly people wearing ugly shtein. Just accept them as gross and move on.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on August 01, 2005, 11:31:13 AM
If you spend time questioning why people wear clothes that make them unattractive you aren't going to have time to eat, or sleep, or work, or breath. There are so many ugly people wearing ugly shtein. Just accept them as gross and move on.

LOL...good point, but more than anything, I thought the name given to this was just too funny not to post.  :P

PoopyfaceMcGee

A little "muffin top" can be OK, but anything that really starts to resemble a muffin is pushing it.

rjs246

The term muffin top is rather funny.

Let them eat bootstraps.

NGM

My friends always referred to as getting off.  To top one's muffin is to ejaculate.  For example:  "Did you get to top your muffin with Gloria last night Blane?  I know she has a tendency to blue ball you."
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic