Week Six - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 15, 2023, 01:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

I take it for granted that Cleveland is gonna score again, but I can't decide whether they'll hold on or blow the game in some incredibly painful way.

PhillyPhreak54

Well they tried by missing wide open guys but they're gifted a personal foul there

Let's go Brownies!

PhillyPhreak54

Gift call.

Soft ass league

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks for nothing, Cleveland.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

My "Buy A Phillies World Series Ticket Fund" would really like it if the farging Rams would wake up.

All I need to complete a five teamer is for them to win.

Have them in the bullet -7 too but at the very least wake the farg up against the Arizona Gannons

PhillyPhreak54

Watch the Giants beat Buffalo

MDS

that would knock out 36 people...lets do it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Keep the theme going with the big boys losing today.

And have the Bolts knock Dallas off

PhillyPhreak54

Roughing the passer calls continue to worsen

The call for Josh Allen against Okereke was egregiously awful.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn.

Damien Harris is motionless and the ambulance is on the field.

He took a hit on a run from Okereke. Looked like maybe his head bent down a bit?

PhillyPhreak54

They showed a shot of Hamlin on the bench and he had to cover his eyes. He got up to presumably walk away.

Poor guy having major ptsd seeing this

PhillyPhreak54

Harris did give a thumbs up as they were loading him up. Whew.

PhillyPhreak54

Giants are gonna pull this off. Buffalo looks horrible.

Funny bc the Jets thought they'd dominate the back pages tomorrow but the Giants will steal their thunder

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein.

Maybe not.

First and goal at the 1.

Barkley stuffed.

They cannot get up fast enough to spike it for a FG. Mickey Mouse clock management and play calling.

Brutal.