College Football - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 23, 2022, 02:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im going to take a stab and say number 12's name is aaron goldstein

penn state's season about to end before labor day womp womp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Close. CJ Donaldson.

Come on Purdue.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

dude returned that 72 yards - scored - and vomited

MDS

penn state season ends before it begins and fetterman mopping the floor with oz...rough times in pennsyltucky
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Add in Biden taking a shtein on Cheeto Dick, the GOP and MAGAts while in the best part of the state and you've got a bad night for the red hats.

If Pitt would've lost they'd be launching themselves off the yellow bridges in Pit

Damn that looked like a catch

PhillyPhreak54

If Purdue loses its on the coach and the dumb play calls

They've been throwing too much

MDS

purdue's clock management the last two possessions are sweet memories of jim caldwell

my god

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

They done farged it up.

WVU coach and Purdue coach completely blew their games tonight. Add in Scott Frost from last weekend and we have a helluva start for dumbfargery

PhillyPhreak54

Urban Meyer is back on FOX lol

Of course he is

SD

Clifford was god awful no idea how penn state won that game

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on September 02, 2022, 12:13:29 AM
Clifford was god awful no idea how penn state won that game

purdue is coached by a moron

w/e its more fun when penn st is like 6-0, all their maga idiot fans start thinking theyre going to the playoff then they lose to like northwestern or something

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Well, Temple hasn't seemed to have changed...

MDS

ok hater

theyre one of the worst teams in the country but its a wash out year after that dopey MAGAfest coach took a dump on the program