The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Voice of the People.

Respekt.

SunMo

bruno sucks almost as bad a innes.  it's literally the worst show ever
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

bruno is a bore....i can stand him i guess, but not with innes

innes is a coward and absolute insulting clown. i liked ellis and macnow, that was a good show. no bullshtein, just 2 guys talking sports with some little off topic shtein thrown in. and they were knowledgeable.

dio knows more about sports than innes. and hes not as big of a fat icehole.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Rece Davis replaces Chris Fowler on GameDay

ice grillin you

cant be too upset cause reece davis is awesome but fowler IS gameday...I will miss him

this is a perfect example as to why espn will never be challenged...their on air talent is ridiculously good and incredibly deep
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

so how long before this innes clown and his coin phrase "bitchinelli" get the boot ? he could be the worst thats ever been on WIP.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

He's awful.

Like I said if you get run off Houston sports radio you've got a problem

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

MDS

im fatter than i was the last time anyone here saw me, but im still a scrawny jew at heart

so no, nice try whitie

smeags

stop, it's obvious thats you on your phone posting on the hinkie thread about how much you dont care for the 10,000th time.

MDS

has anyone listened to innes/bruno yet?

bruno is a pathetic old man playing innes' sidekick and innes is a top 5 worst person to ever come through philly. its an insulting disaster. if 1 comment is to be believed on CB, they are getting destroyed by bitchanelli worse than gargano/ellis.

SunMo

hard to believe when Crossing Broad is the the least worst entity out of 3 in a message board post
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

yeah CB is def worse than innes....I vowed about a year ago to never give that douche farger another click....best thing I ever did...I cant stand how he (supposedly) despises the sixers and worships the flyers....hes either a racist or he's a troll who uses race to get page clicks....either way he should die
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous