The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I just saw that too

His old lady ain't a happy wife tonight

ice grillin you

I wanna know where and how it happened....my local station didn't report that yet...cause I walk right thru 5-10 ladies of the evening literally every morning on my way to work and ive personally seen numerous times cops drive right by them and do nothing....and this is not southeast dc...this is downtown on K street where all the lobbying firms are as well as numerous govt agencies and less than ten blocks from the whitehouse
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

High class Heidi Fleiss type sting maybe?

Jimmy McNulty getting just the tip in before he's "rescued"?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 16, 2015, 11:49:58 PM
High class Heidi Fleiss type sting maybe?

yeah I cant imagine he was trolling corners....but its still crazy how they will throw up a dragnet but then let a slew of prostitutes show their wears around the corner from the whitehouse

PhillyPhreak54

Like the show on HBO Hookers On The Point where they chronicled the whores in NYC and AC and it's a literal hooker avenue with em all lined up and the cops cruise by and do nothing. Chicks heads bobbing up and down and they don't do anything.

ice grillin you

well thats in every city....but its always in the gutter...in dc they are in and/or close to in the nicest parts of town cause all the pols lawyers and lobbyists want them there im assuming

MDS

was this a raid and he was just wrong place/wrong time (s2 of the wire) or was in an undercover cop?

either way police should have better things to do than this. its like arresting someone for smoking a bowl. who cares.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah prostitution stings are stupid.

Let people pay for some Hoyda if they want.

PhillyPhreak54

CBS suspended him indefinitely and he won't work any more games this season

MDS

i just dont get it

so its legal if anthony fargs some whore and doesnt give her $500....but it if he does his life has to be ruined?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

we are a really stupid country

MDS

obviously we arent the only country with prostitution laws....but are we the only country that actually bothers to raid whore houses?

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 17, 2015, 11:39:55 AM
so its legal if anthony fargs some whore and doesnt give her $500....but it if he does his life has to be ruined?

It's even legal if he fargs some whore and gives her $500 if he's her sugar daddy.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 17, 2015, 11:56:59 AM
obviously we arent the only country with prostitution laws....but are we the only country that actually bothers to raid whore houses?

we are dumber than the rest because we are supposed to be the most progressive western society that is all about freedomz and leading the way for the rest of the world

Rome

Our puritanical streak runs deep.