The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I've never heard that either.  He's a lot of awful things but never struck me as racist.

ice grillin you

so Romey literally just made that up and acted angry about it?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its easy for someone like romey to confuse a troll hating on black people as a racist when in fact he is just hating to hate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wait when has he even troll hated on black people....I've watched first take a lot and it almost seems like skip goes out of his way to defend the minority position in race related issues...and I've never seen him even pretend to be racist

are there examples?

Sure you guys aren't thinking of cowherd?

MDS

skip has a personal vendetta against lebron and tons of other black athletes...he slurped up white golden gods like tebow and manziel....if romey wasnt confusing him with cowherd (who has said some actual racist things), then maybe he was just confused on that

you have to remember romey is an elder who has been drunk for three decades but is a good liberal that goes out of his way to protect minorities and the disenfranchised
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Proud to say I've watched first take zero times

Tirico is meh - I think he does a good job overall. Nice rebound from his early days as a perv creeper at ESPN

ice grillin you

skip slurps tons of black athletes as well and like I said almost universally agrees with Stephen a on race issues

also he used to like manzeil....he's been destroying him ever since he beat up his girl

PhillyPhreak54

Skip is wrong on just about everything.

It's amusing to see how off he is on stuff

ice grillin you

he basically has your batting average more or less it's just that his wrongs get retweeted tens of thousands of times....you also truly believe everything you say

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2016, 08:25:05 PM
he basically has your batting average more or less it's just that his wrongs get retweeted tens of thousands of times....you also truly believe everything you say

Yeah no.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 26, 2016, 08:06:31 PM
he slurped up white golden gods like tebow and manziel....if romey wasnt confusing him with cow

you have to remember romey is an elder who has been drunk for three decades but is a good liberal that goes out of his way to protect minorities and the disenfranchised

wait you say skip slurps white people and Romey is a good liberal

and Romey basically posts that skip hates white people and that he hates skip cause he hates white people

you guys are nuts

MDS

can you read...im not calling skip a racist, im trying to understand why rome would say such a thing

ice grillin you

you said romey thinks skip is racist cause skip is FOR super white people like tebiw and manzeil

when in fact Romey thinks he's racist AGAINST white people

MDS

whoops, i done wrong trying to wrap my mind around that pink irish boozehound

so sorry