The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

so, innes hasnt contracted AIDS yet ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

As I think IGY accurately predicted, Bill Simmons is going to HBO
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

CBS is canning everyone in the radio business...they're getting out altogether. Greater media is already getting flooded with resumes.

Just as an FYI...cbs owns wip

MDS

they already replaced marc rayfield, who is andy bloom's boss and bloom is the coked up lunatic who hired innes

tick tock fatass
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Miss is a douchebag but he's far from lazy.

I interned for Kayal for 3 months and he was by far the biggest icehole at the station. If a bad caller was on he'd yell at the interns like we can control what they're going to say.

There was this old racist guy who would call the station daily. One day he threatened to blow up the building of we didn't stop talking about black athletes. So Kayal says next time he calls patch him through to me. So we did. Kayal calls back to the intern station and says I took care of that guy he won't be calling back again. 20 seconds later he calls back.

MDS

nobody knows who nick kayal is

farg that loser
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

QuoteWIP is getting close to figuring out who will replace the departed Tony Bruno as Innes' new co-host. Rickie Ricardo is set to co-host with Innes on Monday, then I'm told management will start to focus on their final choices.

What
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Munson on August 04, 2015, 10:21:56 PM
QuoteWIP is getting close to figuring out who will replace the departed Tony Bruno as Innes' new co-host. Rickie Ricardo is set to co-host with Innes on Monday, then I'm told management will start to focus on their final choices.

What

MDS

its going to be innes-spike eskin-hollis thomas

interesting that bloom didnt think innes could beat mm on his own. needs 2 people to help.

PhillyPhreak54

Spike and Hollis? A three man show?

MDS

its a test run for the morning show when the legend hangs them up

smeags

so the wip morning show will go from bad to horrifcally terrible.

good decision.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Hawks hired Malik Rose as the director of basketball ops