The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

ESPN updated their website design for the first time in 6 years and it's arguably their biggest redesign in more like 13 years. Weirdly they are sticking with the whole failed "go.com" thing from the late 90s though.

MDS

odd

i saw your post...went to check espn....didnt load....my internet was jigged up. so right at the moment i go to check it, the internet fargs up. anyway i saw it and its a website.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 31, 2015, 11:24:34 PM
ESPN updated their website design for the first time in 6 years and it's arguably their biggest redesign in more like 13 years.

is the site re-do actually complete.....cause its horrible right now...its all white....if thats the finished product then they did an unbelievably awful job
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

cuz in for mikey miss today.

edit - just did the opening segment as an april fools joke.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

so nothing is actually happening, it's just an april fools day thing?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2015, 12:52:19 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on March 31, 2015, 11:24:34 PM
ESPN updated their website design for the first time in 6 years and it's arguably their biggest redesign in more like 13 years.

is the site re-do actually complete.....cause its horrible right now...its all white....if thats the finished product then they did an unbelievably awful job

That's it. Looks like every other fargin' website now. Also looks like it was made for tablets, not PCs.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on April 01, 2015, 03:57:51 PM
so nothing is actually happening, it's just an april fools day thing?

No...he's going to host the morning show with Marks. Say goodbye to mike and Mike who nobody listens to anyway.

PhillyPhreak54

Mike and Mike are awful. The 17 minutes of sports "talk" per hour is trash. The other 43min are commercials.

I thought ESPN affiliates had to carry them though?

MDS

there's either some wiggle room around that or 975 is dropping its affiliation with espn
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They want to keep their affiliation with ESPN. Don't know how they're going to pull it off. They've wanted a local morning guy for some time but couldn't find someone decent.

MDS

Quote from: SD on April 01, 2015, 09:18:34 PM
They want to keep their affiliation with ESPN. Don't know how they're going to pull it off. They've wanted a local morning guy for some time but couldn't find someone decent.

you can argue that they didnt

smeags

its better than the alternative.

bloom must be kicking chairs around the office.  :-D
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it