2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 15, 2008, 12:35:33 PM
they're gonna lose at least 2 in Florida

i totally agree with this...and it wouldnt shock me if they lost two to the nats
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

It wouldn't shock me if they went 0-12, and it would only shock me slightly more if they went 12-0.

MDS

according to yahoo chuckles is playing his lhp lineup against a rhp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

lefties don't have a hit against him yet (0-14)

so Rollins singles to start the game

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

Don Ho

typical.  mets losing, brewers losing and of course phils losing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

SD_Eagle5

CHOKE MUTHAfargIN DOG!!

League MVP right now, farg Delgado.

Burrell with the Platinum Yamika

Geowhizzer

Definitely a murmur of support for Dawg for MVP.  I still think Pujols gets it, though.

Damn, Coste just missed an RBI double by inches.

Burrell is lost right now.  Mid-season, he'd get a few days to work out the mental kinks.  Can't afford them in September, though.  Hate to think of this being his swan song as a Phil, but it may be fititng.

SD_Eagle5

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 16, 2008, 10:53:49 PM
Back in 1st place

Damn Lidge makes you sweat them out

Yeah, I really didn't need the drama, but he got it done.