2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Oh, dear God. . .

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 12, 2008, 10:32:08 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on April 12, 2008, 10:24:54 PM
Quote from: SunMo on April 12, 2008, 10:01:10 PM
another pet peeve...wearing your bluetooth headset anywhere or owning a bluetooth or being given a bluetooth and not killing yourself.
Owning one? If you live in NJ, you don't have a choice unless you want to get pulled over for talking on the phone in the car.

Kill yourself.

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 12, 2008, 10:36:59 PM
I only use mine in the car, and that involves me actually on a call and not just rolling around like a puerto rican with one on the ear.  I really hate everyone who uses one publically, or just wears one as a fashion statement. 

You too.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on April 13, 2008, 08:42:55 AM
another pet peeve...wearing your bluetooth headset anywhere or owning a bluetooth or being given a bluetooth and not killing yourself.
Owning one? If you live in NJ, you don't have a choice unless you want to get pulled over for talking on the phone in the car.

Kill yourself.

I only use mine in the car, and that involves me actually on a call and not just rolling around like a puerto rican with one on the ear.  I really hate everyone who uses one publically, or just wears one as a fashion statement. 

You too.

and please you? no.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: rjs246 on April 13, 2008, 08:42:55 AM

Kill yourself.

You too.
Love Yous
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Anyone watching the Phillies instead of the FLYERS PLAYOFF GAME loses at life.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2008, 11:36:26 AM
So I bought Extra Innings on digital cable...

and the Phillies are not on tonight. Why the farg not?

And next weekend I only get the Friday night Mets game, not Saturday or Sunday.

farging garbage.

It's because you are destined to only watch Ed Wade run teams for eternity.  The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can ease into your new moniker, HoustonWhore. 

Sgt PSN

BTW, the Phils are at .500 midway through April.  How many games under do they finish the month?  O/U is 4. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: rjs246 on April 13, 2008, 11:35:12 AM

The last channel button will get alot of play today.

Sgt PSN

MDS

Quote from: rjs246 on April 13, 2008, 11:35:12 AM

you do realize hearing about a hockey game is the same was watching it on tv. i cant see the farging puck, its just 10 douchey canadians dancing around wanting to fight each other. hockey is a great sport, but you gotta see it in person to actually understand whats going on.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

if only hockey games had commercials and intermissions

darn it!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen